Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2024, 08:18 AM

10,477 posts, read 6,991,011 times

Advertisements

The only people bashing Tucker are the people who are jealous of him, and the propaganda media. For those who watched the interview, it was a great experience for all. What was exposed is the American Government and Corporate Media are misleading the entire public on Russia and the Ukraine war.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:21 AM

24,623 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Can't blame Tucker he was interviewing his hero. He was giddy. Its like a democrat journalist interviewing Obama.
Hero?

Putin would’ve had him jailed if he asked the wrong questions, that’s why he was “giddy.”

Might as well have been asking the Ayatollah or Kim Jong Un questions.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:34 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Can't blame Tucker he was interviewing his hero. He was giddy. Its like a democrat journalist interviewing Obama.
To be fair, any journalist interviewing Obama ran the risk of being imprisoned too. Obama is known for going after and trying to imprison more journalists than all presidents combined.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:37 AM

4,546 posts, read 2,269,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
His Hero? What are you talking about ?

This is the narrative of the left. If you supported Tucker doing an interview with Putin, you are a Putin supporter. Tucker doing the interview - Putin is his hero.

These people are sick, brainwashed people being told how to think by the mainstream media. If you don't support Ukraine funding you are a Putin worshipper. How did this even happen?

Old 02-15-2024, 08:38 AM

629 posts, read 962,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The only people bashing Tucker are the people who are jealous of him, and the propaganda media. For those who watched the interview, it was a great experience for all. What was exposed is the American Government and Corporate Media are misleading the entire public on Russia and the Ukraine war.
So you're saying Putin is jealous of Tucker?

Old 02-15-2024, 08:45 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
This is the narrative of the left. If you supported Tucker doing an interview with Putin, you are a Putin supporter. Tucker doing the interview - Putin is his hero.

These people are sick, brainwashed people being told how to think by the mainstream media. If you don't support Ukraine funding you are a Putin worshipper. How did this even happen?
I wonder if these same people are now calling Biden* "Putin's puppet", since it's now known that Putin prefers Biden* over Trump. ... nah, they wouldn't dare.

But if Putin had said he preferred Trump over Biden* then those in the tds crowd would have immediately created at least 10 threads about Trump being his puppet. With the poster who thinks Putin is Tucker's hero creating at least one of those threads.

Old 02-15-2024, 08:48 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
I think Tucker does some decent work, but I agree that he didn't do a great job here. I have currently stopped at 47 minutes in because I was irritated by the interruptions as Putin is going through history, and Tucker repeated, "What does that have to do with...", and "You didn't say anything for 25 years", and claiming Putin was "bitter:...dude, just shut. up. and let him finish.

Also noticed that Tucker didn't realize when Putin was mocking him...several times.

So many Americans are impatient, don't listen, always trying to throw out "gotcha" questions...it was embarrassing.

I'll watch the rest later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
It's very clear that our gubmint creatures have been lying for decades about...pretty much everything. And apparently, non voted in people are running things, not those we elect, when it comes to foreign policy.

Old 02-15-2024, 11:23 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,782,627 times
Tucker was so desperate to get Putin to talk about how terrible America is, but Putin just didn't go along.

I love it when Tucker tried to talk about how bad inflation is in America, only to have Putin replied, "Inflation is low in America. America is doing good." I am paraphrasing here. LOL

Old 02-15-2024, 11:28 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So? You call Biden* a good president. LOL.
perhaps better asked as, 'you believe biden is actually the president?

Old 02-15-2024, 11:33 AM

11,019 posts, read 5,984,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So? You call Biden* a good president. LOL.
But that's not really comparable because Biden is NOT a good president whereas Tucker IS a good journalist. Hey, I've watched some of Tuckers interviews and he does ask the hard questions.

And don't forget, it wasn't long ago that a member of our forum endorsed Putin calling Biden a good president. But now when Putin recognizes Tucker as a journalist, our members do a turnaround.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.