Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will you be voting, with Nikki out of the race?
I'll vote for Trump 36 34.95%
I'll do a write-in vote for Haley, just to make a point 17 16.50%
I'll vote for Biden 34 33.01%
I won't vote at all 16 15.53%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2024, 11:59 AM

6,540 posts, read 12,032,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
No, they really don't.

If I randomly accused you of 100 crimes, would that mean that you were guilty of any of them simply due to the large number of accusations I invented?
But they weren't just invented and not just random accusations. He's not like Jesus even though many of his supporters like to think he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2024, 12:00 PM

7,249 posts, read 3,776,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex29 View Post
Wishful thinking. So predictable.
I know, right? They don't even hide try to it.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:10 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I can't believe Haley is still being discussed. She had very little Republican support due to her liberal beliefs. She will not rise again, or be offered anything in the Trump Administration. Her diehard supporters amounted to so little that Trump poaching away Hispanics and Blacks based on the economy and border crisis will more than compensate for those that would have supported only Haley.

Old 04-08-2024, 12:14 PM

8,956 posts, read 2,554,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
But they weren't just invented and not just random accusations. He's not like Jesus even though many of his supporters like to think he is.
They really were though....or rather, there are a few categories of them.

The allegations that are entirely baseless.

The allegations that require a perversion of the law that wouldn't hold up in any valid court.

The allegations that are entirely selective prosecution that no other person would ever be charged with.

Again, the whole thing is a coordinated political attack and nothing more. If you actually looked into the charges with an open mind, you'd see that.

Old 04-08-2024, 04:28 PM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
Can't be everything is a lie. I'm sure out of those 91 charges some of them have to be true.
You might notice, I said: almost everything.
He is a bit uncouth, somehow I don't think that is one of the charges, though.

Quote:
There is always a third option: RFK Jr or another candidate on the ballot in the other parties, write-in somebody, or not vote at all. It's not like genders
No. That would be the second choice.
If you do it, you need to understand that you endorsed drug and human trafficking and Islamic terrorism.
Just own it.

Quote:
No, they really don't.

If I randomly accused you of 100 crimes, would that mean that you were guilty of any of them simply due to the large number of accusations I invented?
Very well put.
Thank you.

Old 04-08-2024, 05:36 PM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
I can only speak for myself. I was/am a Haley voter.
If I had to vote tomorrow, I will vote for my local/state candidates and NOT vote in the presidential election. People say well that's a vote for either one but I cannot vote for either one. I do vote, and I will vote, but if the choice is JB, DT, and RK, I will pass on that .

Old 04-08-2024, 05:37 PM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Quote:
If you supported Haley, you can now stop pretending you are a Republican and openly admit you were always a Democrat.
This is so not true.

Old 04-08-2024, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Well, you have a choice.
A binary Choice: there is no third option.

Choice A.
You can recognize the fact that almost everything bad you have heard about Trump is a lie, and then support him.

Choice B.
You can admit that you support drug trafficking, human trafficking (including child sex trafficking) and Islamist Terrorism.

It is one or the other.
There is no Third option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
I can only speak for myself. I was/am a Haley voter.
If I had to vote tomorrow, I will vote for my local/state candidates and NOT vote in the presidential election. People say well that's a vote for either one but I cannot vote for either one. I do vote, and I will vote, but if the choice is JB, DT, and RK, I will pass on that .
Well it is your choice.
If you do not choose A, then you choose B.
And that is your choice.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:51 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
I am voting for Trump. I voted for Nikki in the primary. I didnt want him to win the nomination.

However, at the end of the day, I love America and I dont want to see it die. Donald Trump is the only person running that isnt trying to kill America.

Joe Biden and the democrat party are an existential threat.

Old 04-09-2024, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I am voting for Trump. I voted for Nikki in the primary. I didnt want him to win the nomination.

However, at the end of the day, I love America and I dont want to see it die. Donald Trump is the only person running that isnt trying to kill America.

Joe Biden and the democrat party are an existential threat.
While I might not be in precise agreement with you about the Republican candidates, at least you see reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies