Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2024, 01:10 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times

Advertisements

You guys are over 30 years late, but it's understandable, as many of you don't partake in the culture

Something didn't sit right with me with Puff since that City College event in 1991. You can Google it.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2024, 01:20 PM

50,781 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Just saw some video of how the house was left after the raid was finished. We often hear of a place being "tossed", and that's exactly what they did.

Before yesterday, I'd never heard of P Diddy. I've never purposely listened to a rap "song" in my life. No idea if he's guilty or not, nor do I have an opinion on his guilt or innocence.

But why do police/officials have to make such a mess and leave it like that? It makes no sense. Do they have a right to destroy someone's property?

They also did that with the (alleged) Long Island serial killer's home, that the wife and kids still lived in. They even cut the bathtub apart. If it happened to my home, I know I wouldn't be able to afford to put it all back together. Diddy doesn't have to worry about that, anyway.

Old 03-27-2024, 01:23 PM

52,256 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
You guys are over 30 years late, but it's understandable, as many of you don't partake in the culture

Something didn't sit right with me with Puff since that City College event in 1991. You can Google it.
I don't follow hip hop or rap and I'm not a big fan of Diddy. I will say that the perception I had of him was that he seemed like a hard worker and a pretty damn wealthy entrepreneur. Guy was worth a billion bucks a few years back now if I recall. You don't get that being lazy and stupid.

He may be all of that, but he may also be a nasty creep as well.

Old 03-27-2024, 01:25 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't follow hip hop or rap and I'm not a big fan of Diddy. I will say that the perception I had of him was that he seemed like a hard worker and a pretty damn wealthy entrepreneur. Guy was worth a billion bucks a few years back now if I recall. You don't get that being lazy and stupid.

He may be all of that, but he may also be a nasty creep as well.
Yeah, nobody's denying that he has made a lot of money over the years

He just always had a shady side to me since that CCNY incident

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-27-2024, 04:00 PM

1,204 posts, read 533,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
I don't know what he did, but recently I have noticed people being charged with sex trafficking simply for using prostitutes who have been sex trafficked. I think Oakland was doing this for a while.
What a despicable comment.

Simply

Using

Old 03-27-2024, 04:06 PM

7,324 posts, read 3,804,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaikikiWaves View Post
UAE won't extradite to the USA and I'd say it's a pleasant place to live. Well, better than most of the other options.
I don't find a nation that restricts freedom of speech very pleasant. You may have other priorities.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:06 PM

3,148 posts, read 2,050,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I wonder how fast this story starts to fade from the media. There are so far lot of potential big shots that may be involved, and there may be a lot of pressure to make this quietly go away.
I doubt it will fade. Then again, Vince McMahon got raided last year and is under investigation for sex trafficking as of a month ago, but that story didn't get a huge amount of airtime either. He's a known Republican. I'm interested to see the parallel for this Diddy story media-wise to see if the idea of some disparity has any legs.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:08 PM

7,324 posts, read 3,804,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
What a despicable comment.

Simply

Using
"Despicable?" lol What a sheltered world you live in. They don't call it the oldest profession in the world for nothing.

Old 03-27-2024, 04:18 PM

17,181 posts, read 15,382,471 times
Quote:
I don't know what he did, but recently I have noticed people being charged with sex trafficking simply for using prostitutes who have been sex trafficked. I think Oakland was doing this for a while.
Quote:
My point was sometimes sex trafficking is not what most people think it is. He could very well be guilty of actual sex trafficking. Or using a stable of hookers who were sex trafficked by someone else.

What?

Old 03-27-2024, 05:09 PM

1,204 posts, read 533,211 times
Quote:
"Despicable?" lol What a sheltered world you live in. They don't call it the oldest profession in the world for nothing.
Just because men have been dominating and using women for ages, doesn't mean it's not disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies