Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2024, 08:57 PM

3,370 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

I could not believe it when I read it. The Lapd will hire illegal migrants to become police officers. Illinois is going to hire migrants as police officers. if you thought illegals voting was crazy how about them telling citizens what to do? Some United States citizens who are cops don't even know the law and now we are going to have uneducated migrants policing America?

https://www.thecentersquare.com/cali...7b86bf4e1.html

Do you want illegals to become police officers? Police are supposed to take an oath to the constitution .

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...icers/3303881/

In Illinois they are saying they are only allowing migrants who can carry a gun to become police officers but they are going to pass a law allowing all migrants to be able to carry a firearm . they lie to your face in articles. this is all planned to have migrants police citizens for future authoritarian plans.

Remember when Barak Obama said this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3YG7k25sFM

What was he talking about? Some believe Obama is running the country and not Joe Biden and this is Obamas third term behind the scenes. We all know Biden is told what to do he even admits it by saying things like I am not allowed to comment .

is the civilian national security force going to be like brown shirts? it looks like it might not even be civilians but illegal migrants who don't care about this country.

What do you think the civilian national security force is going to be used for. Obama never gives more details and just moves on from it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2024, 09:02 PM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
They need expendable people to do battle with the people who vote the wrong way.

This was all by design. Defund the police isn’t actually defund the police. It was replace the police who didn’t vote the right way.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:22 PM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
And people think preppers were nutz all these years. Wait until an illegal carrying a badge comes visit your home on some BS call.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:23 PM

17,605 posts, read 6,894,659 times
Both places were already on the no-go list. Looks like they won't be coming off anytime soon.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:37 PM

5,644 posts, read 6,206,522 times
To be fair, looking at the articles the California proposal relates to DACA recipients and the Illinois proposal relates to legal residents that are non-citizens. I think lumping DACA recipients in with the pool of illegal immigration we have seen over the last few years is a little disingenuous. There is a qualitative difference, at least in my mind.

Old 04-02-2024, 09:41 PM

3,370 posts, read 1,538,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
To be fair, looking at the articles the California proposal relates to DACA recipients and the Illinois proposal relates to legal residents that are non-citizens. I think lumping DACA recipients in with the pool of illegal immigration we have seen over the last few years is a little disingenuous. There is a qualitative difference, at least in my mind.
There is a difference but this might open the door for all migrants. What if it starts with daca and then they become even more lenient. Even if daca is not the same I don't want anyone to become a police officer that is not a United States citizen why would they even consider this it's wrong in a obvious way.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:01 AM

8,205 posts, read 3,479,506 times
They are going to be an army used against the citizens.

Old 04-03-2024, 06:53 AM

6,539 posts, read 7,118,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
There is a difference but this might open the door for all migrants. What if it starts with daca and then they become even more lenient. Even if daca is not the same I don't want anyone to become a police officer that is not a United States citizen why would they even consider this it's wrong in a obvious way.
I’m not at for this, but not many people are applying to be cops. We already have a lack of them, someone has to do it. I know two cops who retired early within the last 2-3 years, they saw the writing on the wall and gtfo!

Old 04-03-2024, 07:55 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Sooo Illegals will now be cops? I wonder if they will only be allowed to Police certain "types" of people?

I wonder if they will face the same frustrations as the cops do now as in when they arrest a suspect that person is let right out through the revolving door that is the current criminal justice system?

It is terrible to think that the Illegals will become the Police force of the Left that will do their bidding against the Right but....

Old 04-03-2024, 07:58 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,767,629 times
Are they going to arrest themselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies