Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2024, 07:49 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times

Advertisements

Who knows? radical leftists hate everybody who disagrees with them.

Old 04-18-2024, 07:51 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
But you did call out the far right. And yes, some in that crowd are antisemitic, but it's not a defining feature by any stretch of the imagination. Not anymore so than the far left. The far leftist controlled lame stream media shines a bright light on antisemitism when displayed by people who can be called "far right". But they go out of their way to ignore it on the left. We all know why. We all saw those angry looking white people with tiki torches chanting "the Jews will not replace us". But would they have the courage to shine the same spotlight on leftists sling the same antisemitic rhetoric? I think it's a safe bet to say no. They serve a purpose, and passing along the truth is not a part of that.
I also said that it takes place on the far left. I put in a link in one of my posts, showing that it goes across the political spectrums. I also mention that I condemn the far-left Anti-Semites. I thought we were talking about what I said.

Old 04-18-2024, 07:53 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I also said that it takes place on the far left. I put in a link in one of my posts, showing that it goes across the political spectrums. I also mention that I condemn the far-left Anti-Semites. I thought we were talking about what I said.

Ok fair enough. But I do think the antisemitism issue has been unfairly blamed on the right, while it is largely ignored on the left, only until very recent because it became so oblivious that it could not be hidden any longer. I think when these issues are ignored on one side, than the issue just festers and grows until that side becomes the primary driver of antisemitic hate.

Antisemitic, racism and other society destroying elements must be dealt with and called out equally on both sides if they are to be dealt with at all. Otherwise, they will just fester and grow among the crowd who is allowed to perpetuate hate without consequences. That side will inevitably go on to become the government sanctioned and appointed oppressors, which some will argue is what the left has turned into today.

Old 04-18-2024, 08:14 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Loaded questions are disingenuous.

Old 04-18-2024, 08:55 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Across college campuses, radical leftist are protesting, and scaring American-Jewish students.

Do the squad, & pro-Hamas protesters here see American Jews as enemies?

There seems to be a universal hatred of Jews of all kinds. Anti-semitism against all Jews, not just Israeli's.

Can anyone confirm?
Is it the Jews or what’s happening now under Ben Netanyahu? There’s a difference

Old 04-18-2024, 10:20 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
But would the lame stream media have the courage to shine the same spotlight on leftists sling the same antisemitic rhetoric? I think it's a safe bet to say no. They serve a purpose, and passing along the truth of the matter has no part in that.
Absolutely, the Democrat media refuses to call out Muslim Terrorists, and even crazy Azz violent people like child Rapist Joseph Rosenbaum, ANTIFA , and Marxist groups

Old 04-18-2024, 10:46 PM

6,750 posts, read 6,736,185 times
Islam has taken a big hit since Oct 7. More and more are realizing it just fills people with hate. They hate not just Jews, but free Western society. It was spread through violence and threat of violence, and is not a religion of free thought and interpretation. But...many American Jews are naive and think this has something to do with Netanyahu or a policy decision, when it fact the source is deep Islamic hatred. Many Jews are too bought into the Dem Party, no matter how much it appeases Jew hating Islamists. Ultimately, naivete is a sin when out of fear we use it to pretend people are better than they are, allowing them to cause even more damage.

So Muslims hate Jews and Israel, but they also hate English Common Law, some hate America, even if they've moved here, and they hate independent thinking, which is why there are few civil liberties in most Muslim countries. Islam does not trust people to do the right thing, so they must be told under threat of violence. The West has been too tolerant of this nonsense for too long, but I've sensed a shift away from naively saying this is all ok.

Old 04-18-2024, 10:50 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Its a war against judeo/Christianity. Whether or not you believe in God doesn't matter, the spiritual war is real regardless and is happening and in front of everyone's eyes.

Old 04-18-2024, 10:57 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Islam has taken a big hit since Oct 7. More and more are realizing it just fills people with hate. They hate not just Jews, but free Western society. It was spread through violence and threat of violence, and is not a religion of free thought and interpretation. But...many American Jews are naive and think this has something to do with Netanyahu or a policy decision, when it fact the source is deep Islamic hatred. Many Jews are too bought into the Dem Party, no matter how much it appeases Jew hating Islamists. Ultimately, naivete is a sin when out of fear we use it to pretend people are better than they are, allowing them to cause even more damage.

So Muslims hate Jews and Israel, but they also hate English Common Law, some hate America, even if they've moved here, and they hate independent thinking, which is why there are few civil liberties in most Muslim countries. Islam does not trust people to do the right thing, so they must be told under threat of violence. The West has been too tolerant of this nonsense for too long, but I've sensed a shift away from naively saying this is all ok.
Islam is crap. It's completely incompatible with western culture. Sam Harris and others have studied it for years.

Islam is garbage. We need to limit how much of it we import. The people here need to be treated with respect and no ill will. Be aware, that's what we need to do.

Old 04-19-2024, 04:07 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Thing is, it's mostly your very wealthy Jewish Americans that own most of the media and donated considerably to democrat causes. So you have to wonder what kind of game they are playing. But these also might be the same type that had no problem at crucifying Jesus at the cross.
I can find no logical explanation for these beliefs, so they cross over into emotion & tradition:

Muslims hate Israeli's...I get this, been true since the dawn of time...deep religious differences, that Muslims cannot set aside to live a civilized life. Muslims cannot separate religion from state, like we do in the Western World.

American Jews are indifferent towards Israeli's...I get this too, I'm German-American, but I'm indifferent to Germany/Germans.

American-Muslims hate Israeli's...so, Muslim hatred knows no boundaries, it crosses continents & seas

American-Muslims hate American-Jews...this is where I get confused.

Is it death to Israel + death to all Jews, no matter if they support Israel or not, no matter where they live, & no matter if they practice Judaism, or not?

This is like the logic that Americans must pay Blacks retribution...even though a White person may be married to a Black person, & the White person's relative 7 generations ago owned slaves, & the White person rejects slavery outright (as most of us do).

When logic breaks down, & other forces take over, I tend to reject those other forces, & side w/ logic. A person's heritage/lineage, doesn't sentence them to death, or to paying retribution.

I see no other way to coexist in a civilized society, & evolve beyond tribalism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.