Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Jewish students exit college campues
Yes, for their own safety 18 36.00%
Yes, to demonstrate that they must be welcomed peacefully into academia 10 20.00%
No 25 50.00%
Others, and those that have voted, post away! 1 2.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2024, 02:09 PM

2,718 posts, read 2,217,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
The government has let a lot of evil people into the country who want to kill Jews. There might be a very horrible event coming in the future. Things are already heated. The people who are targeting Jews have celebrated October 7. They already have shown people how they are. Jews need to be vigilant.
The government has let a lot of people in that want to kill all of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2024, 03:14 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/...54-page-2.html

Far between? 45 universities are under investigation by the Biden administration for antisemitism. Except for Arizona St. and Duke and UNC in the research triangle, none of the bigots and racists being investigated are in flyover country. They are all in Democratic strongholds in California, the Northeast and university towns in the midwest.

Old 04-23-2024, 03:22 PM

19,801 posts, read 18,099,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't really care. I feel this is their issue to deal with. Many people are unsafe, children in elementary schools are unsafe, liberal cities are unsafe, and there is not nearly the concern for them that we see for a specific demographic as mentioned in the OP.
As you've taken multiple strong, and often bogus, anti-Israel stances in the past.....no one is surprised you'd pretend this is a nothing-burger.

Old 04-23-2024, 03:24 PM

8,243 posts, read 3,497,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Yes, they sure have. We have no idea how many of them are in the country already.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:23 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
The government has let a lot of evil people into the country who want to kill Jews. There might be a very horrible event coming in the future. Things are already heated. The people who are targeting Jews have celebrated October 7. They already have shown people how they are. Jews need to be vigilant.
Criminals are coming to the USA because they know the big blue cities are soft on crime, and will allow them to do whatever they want.

I agree, we will see increased crime including of course, "hate crimes." People coming here from these dysfunctional countries will bring their hatred to the US.

There is a reason a lot of countries are always experiencing a sort of never ending violence. They have race wars, religious wars, ethnic wars, drug wars, and when they aren't engaging in these things, they rape women and commit crimes. Biden just wants to repopulate blue cities with bodies, to inflate their numbers so they can gain seats in the House of Representatives and electoral college votes.

It's all about apportionment, where the census counts bodies to determine seats in congress and EC votes.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:37 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
I bet the pro-Palestinian protesters are the same ones who protest in front of my local VA hospital.

These Islamic terrorists and their equally loud and obnoxious supporters also hate American military and service members.

I have couple of cute "I am a Marine Corps sister" "Only hot chicks date Marines" T shirts. I received these shirts from friends as gift. I no longer wear them after Lee Rigby murder. The gruesome killing of British man Lee Rigby took place on a London street in Woolwich, he was murdered simply because he worn the military T shirt.

These Islamic terrorists are all the same. They hate Jews, Christians, Military, they hate everyone.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 04-24-2024 at 12:48 PM..

Old 04-24-2024, 12:53 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAh7FEEsLpU&t=101s
You think they only hate Jews? No!

They hate everyone.

I am not saying all Muslims are like that, I will never say it because it is not true. However, those who chant "death to America" should at least be put on some kind of terrorists watch list.

Old 04-24-2024, 01:05 PM

4,557 posts, read 3,758,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I bet the pro-Palestinian protesters are the same ones who protest in front of my local VA hospital.

These Islamic terrorists and their equally loud and obnoxious supporters also hate American military and service members.

I have couple of cute "I am a Marine Corps sister" "Only hot chicks date Marines" T shirts. I received these shirts from friends as gift. I no longer wear them after Lee Rigby murder. The gruesome killing of British man Lee Rigby took place on a London street in Woolwich, he was murdered simply because he worn the military T shirt.

These Islamic terrorists are all the same. They hate Jews, Christians, Military, they hate everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Check this video

You think they only hate Jews? No!

They hate everyone.

I am not saying all Muslims are like that, I will never say it because it is not true. However, those who chant "death to America" should at least be put on some kind of terrorists watch list.

Breaking news on CNN and other networks about huge Pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses across the US today, looks like newer and larger protests. If you look at the crowds, they are mostly white people and I bet the majority of these massive number of people are NOT Muslims.

Old 04-24-2024, 01:12 PM

6,670 posts, read 2,977,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe93B View Post
Breaking news on CNN and other networks about huge Pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses across the US today, looks like newer and larger protests. If you look at the crowds, they are mostly white people and I bet the majority of these massive number of people are NOT Muslims.
That's odd. As Columbia is in the process of them packing things up. Live cams on the site show them all just milling around. "Negotiations: with the campus are still going on.

But I believe it if other places wanna go ham again.

If it is on private property that is all on the campus if they wanna let them at it or call the cops and trespass them.

Just stay in there and off the public roads.

Old 04-24-2024, 01:42 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,445,455 times
Any non student on campus protesting should be arrested. Any student on campus threatening the lives of fellow Jewish students should be kicked out of school. End of story!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies