Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Jewish students exit college campues
Yes, for their own safety 18 38.30%
Yes, to demonstrate that they must be welcomed peacefully into academia 10 21.28%
No 22 46.81%
Others, and those that have voted, post away! 1 2.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

35,061 posts, read 16,995,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't really care. I feel this is their issue to deal with. Many people are unsafe, children in elementary schools are unsafe, liberal cities are unsafe, and there is not nearly the concern for them that we see for a specific demographic as mentioned in the OP.
May I recommend to you Lord of the Flies by William Golding? This book tells you all you need to know about not preventing group action against disfavored people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM

6,662 posts, read 2,966,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't really care. I feel this is their issue to deal with. Many people are unsafe, children in elementary schools are unsafe, liberal cities are unsafe, and there is not nearly the concern for them that we see for a specific demographic as mentioned in the OP.
I think the difference here is, nobody is shouting for kids to be killed or beaten in schools, or mugged and punched on the street.

But people here seem to threaten more Oct 7ths over and over again. I'd say that is above and beyond.

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
The Democratic left in this country are a hate-filled, fascistic cultists. They engage in violence, oppression and try to harm anyone they deem as not one of them.

We see it when conservative speakers are invited on college campus to speak. The dems either outright attack them, or they become so threatening to the safety of the speaker, that the college has to cancel the venue for reasons of safety.

Whatever the issue is, when leftist dems are protesting, things turn violent.

This is the democrat cult in action @7:58

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,442,838 times
Palestinian October 7 attack is really 2020 2.0 after the death of George Floyd. Remember when George Floyd died. The nation was in lockdown, universities were closed and went full remote. Now with the Pandemic gone, expect no riots expect for those in university campuses.

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

34,037 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I think what needs to happen is that Columbia University needs to be sued. If the university loses money, and then gets a bad reputation throughout America, that could send a loud message.
We need more MITs. Force university execs out..via money. Keep them from ever getting similar jobs again. Money talks. There are rich alumni who can make it happen..behind the scenes.

Patriots Owner said today he is turning against Columbia which he graduated from. I suspect, w/o admitting it, corps will start to deep six resumes from universities like it..which seem more at home in Germany 1939. Corps are about cohesion, not jihadists.

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM

8,134 posts, read 3,671,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
We need more MITs. Force university execs out..via money. Keep them from ever getting similar jobs again. Money talks. There are rich alumni who can make it happen..behind the scenes.

Patriots Owner said today he is turning against Columbia which he graduated from. I suspect, w/o admitting it, corps will start to deep six resumes from universities like it..which seem more at home in Germany 1939. Corps are about cohesion, not jihadists.
Lol, you don't seem to be well informed.

Old Today, 02:55 AM

10,453 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The Democratic left in this country are a hate-filled, fascistic cultists. They engage in violence, oppression and try to harm anyone they deem as not one of them.

We see it when conservative speakers are invited on college campus to speak. The dems either outright attack them, or they become so threatening to the safety of the speaker, that the college has to cancel the venue for reasons of safety.

Whatever the issue is, when leftist dems are protesting, things turn violent.

This is the democrat cult in action @7:58

Thing is, it's mostly your major Jewish leaders and wealthy that back and support the democrats. Just saying, but two of the biggest names in democrat support and being Jewish are Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, who use their influence to squash republican and conservative voices. I don't know, I might be spitting hair here, but it seems that these particular types tried to use manipulation to get certain groups to attack Christians, which overwhelmingly vote Republican, and this tactic has caused those same groups to now attack Jews.

Old Today, 04:21 AM

4,050 posts, read 2,131,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Thing is, it's mostly your major Jewish leaders and wealthy that back and support the democrats. Just saying, but two of the biggest names in democrat support and being Jewish are Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, who use their influence to squash republican and conservative voices. I don't know, I might be spitting hair here, but it seems that these particular types tried to use manipulation to get certain groups to attack Christians, which overwhelmingly vote Republican, and this tactic has caused those same groups to now attack Jews.
Mark Zuckerberg is Jewish. Bill Gates was raised Protestant. There is no reason to think he converted to Judaism. This is just a rumor found on the internet, repeated by people who think it’s true.

https://medium.com/@leakbioinfo/debu...h-2f644275815d

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=760

Last edited by jazzcat22; Today at 04:30 AM..

Old Today, 04:57 AM

2,713 posts, read 2,212,297 times
If the universities refuse to stop these protests than they deserve to be burned down.

Old Today, 05:40 AM

2,379 posts, read 1,062,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post

Rich alumni calling the shots could be a slippery slope.....

All I know is all bets are off if the IDF goes into Rafah and heaven forbid there are
mass casualties....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies