Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2024, 04:57 PM

29,511 posts, read 14,673,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Well, I do think about that actually. And I didn't throw a tantrum - I pointed out how hateful some of these posts are. But you do you. You're not really describing me - and I don't take something someone says here personally other than - why do you paint with such a broad brush...plus, while not a "leftist" haha, I don't expect anyone to NOT say something negative, but rather, why such a broad stroke? It just seems too limiting...

No, not triggered - just really wondering about some stuff - I never said I don't see the hypocrisy on the left - we aren't talking about that so I didn't think it was necessary. I think both sides (I only see the far right on this thread, but I do not understand the far left either) really need to come together on so many important issues. I really think there are a lot of commonalities, believe it or not. We, as common Americans, have a lot in common. The politicians ALL SUCK - it's just that none of you can say that Trump does and that's baffling.

So, you can say "we're crybullies" and not see hypocrisy? I just don't think we are so far apart that name calling is warranted - unless you really like to argue and pretend you have enemies in your neighbors.

No, Trump has not done well by his kids but neither of us really know. And, since you think you know what I'm thinking, I should let you know, you're way off base. I haven't lost my mind - I'm fully aware - you just think because I'm more liberal than you, that I'm nuts and agree with every extremist viewpoint. I guess that's really my point - we're not all extremists. The posts on this thread feel out there but I'm trying to get to the root cause. Maybe it's a lesson in futility.

Yes, THEY did and so has Trump. If you say for one minute that Trump was respectful, then I know exactly who you are - he only spoke to the people who voted for him. What about the other half of the country who he constantly trolled? I honestly wanted to believe he could do what he said, but he didn't. You all excuse that mouth but words matter, not that trump would know.

See? More nonsense...it's very sad.
I think the point kind of went over your head. This really has nothing to do with trump, whether he sucks or not. That is each individuals decision to make. The only reason i'll vote for him is because i don't like the direction this country is headed, due to this administration. I'll definitely be cringing, if i cast that vote though. Or i might sit this one out.

Now, after making the original post , i found out she really does have mental health issues, so that explains her unhinged rant. Either way, had an actor gone off like that, or not even close to that towards towards the left/Democrats, there would be a twitter storm calling for the individual to be fired or cancelled. Its already happened.
Just look at what is going on at many of our colleges right now, unhinged leftists bullying , trying to dictate what they want or else. Bullies, plain and simple, and they will be the first to cry when they are held accountable for their actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2024, 05:38 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Heed these words from her come election time, from her SiriusXM interview.

She said that if Trump were re-elected, 'as soon as he takes the oath, he will have generals walk down the steps of the Capitol.'
Lewis seemed to grow angrier and angrier, and then she raged that she was certain that Trump would become a vindictive autocrat because she recognized his 'mental illness.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rf-Hitler.html

I honestly don't know how the interviewer didn't bust out laughing. The scary thing is this hate and division has been sown into our society since 2014, and nutcases like this proves it has taken hold in some.
She must watch MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYOddl-CCA

Old 04-26-2024, 06:58 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
She must watch MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjYOddl-CCA
Completely unhinged vile leftist freaks in this video. And it's no laughing matter. This is the disgusting poison our young people and low information voters are being fed. The hard left is a 24/7 hate machine that needs to be shown the door.

Old 04-26-2024, 07:22 PM

1,017 posts, read 788,197 times
I wonder when she fell in Africa did she bump her head as well? I like her as an actress but who's going to listen to rich celebrities while a lot of us struggling staying afloat.

Old 04-26-2024, 09:09 PM

10,785 posts, read 4,356,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
I wonder when she fell in Africa did she bump her head as well? I like her as an actress but who's going to listen to rich celebrities while a lot of us struggling staying afloat.
No doubt about it, rich celebrities are less credible than anyone in America. And they love themselves so much they think the more they talk about politics the more they're helping Biden... instead they confirm that Democrats are not in touch with everyday Americans, and are the party of snobs and elitists. And that's quite an accomplishment, when someone as rich and famous as Trump is running against them...

Old 04-26-2024, 09:49 PM

9,989 posts, read 5,691,547 times
Quote:

She said that if Trump were re-elected, 'as soon as he takes the oath, he will have generals walk down the steps of the Capitol.'
Lewis seemed to grow angrier and angrier, and then she raged that she was certain that Trump would become a vindictive autocrat because she recognized his 'mental illness.'

I honestly don't know how the interviewer didn't bust out laughing. The scary thing is this hate and division has been sown into our society since 2014, and nutcases like this proves it has taken hold in some.
But the government just argued before the Supreme Court that the President shouldn't have any immunity because the DOJ and the grand jury system are safeguards against Presidential abuse. So clearly she's way off-base.

Old 04-27-2024, 05:27 AM

771 posts, read 300,765 times
Quote:

Trump's lawyer was just arguing at the Supreme Court this week that a president should get immunity even if he killed a political rival. That doesn't sound frightening to you? Why is presidential immunity being argued at the Supreme Court right now? Because Trump got caught trying to overturn an election he lost. I don't know who this lady is, but anyone paying attention should be worried about another four years of Trump.

Old 04-27-2024, 06:51 AM

34,240 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That is what I thought. I looked her up and she is considered "The Mother of Black Hollywood". She has appeared in more than 300 TV spots and movies. Well done but boy is she wrong about Trump and all she is doing is spreading FEAR.

What has Trump ever done against the Black community? when you think about it all he did was help them when he was President. What has Biden done to them? Well he has hurt them the most when he opened the Border and flooded the cities taking aid, shelters and recreation centers away from the Black communities that need them the most. Biden has been soft on crime that is great for Black criminals but how do their Black victims feel about that?

All of this Fear that is being built up against Trump is absolute nonsense and the people that are buying into it are either fools, brainwashed or they prefer misery and an uncertain future.
These people are just liars and fools purely to keep their Far Left power structure in place. They fear they will lose the grip they have on the throat of normal America. The hard working, practical and pragmatic ones that understand what is important to survive and succeed in life.

Old 04-27-2024, 06:25 PM

29,511 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Trump's lawyer was just arguing at the Supreme Court this week that a president should get immunity even if he killed a political rival. That doesn't sound frightening to you? Why is presidential immunity being argued at the Supreme Court right now? Because Trump got caught trying to overturn an election he lost. I don't know who this lady is, but anyone paying attention should be worried about another four years of Trump.
Stop thinking about trump, and really think this out. If a POTUS does not have immunity, during their presidency, do you really think they can do their job effectively ? Just stop. Trump may be unlikable, he may say stupid ****, and he was a poor loser, but he is no where near as bad as the deranged left think he is. FFS, he's just a businessman that entered the political arena. And, he didn't try to over throw an election, he questioned the integrity of it, and wanted proof.

Old 04-27-2024, 06:37 PM

52,292 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Stop thinking about trump, and really think this out. If a POTUS does not have immunity, during their presidency, do you really think they can do their job effectively ? Just stop. Trump may be unlikable, he may say stupid ****, and he was a poor loser, but he is no where near as bad as the deranged left think he is. FFS, he's just a businessman that entered the political arena. And, he didn't try to over throw an election, he questioned the integrity of it, and wanted proof.
You'll never ever get some to view Trump objectively. I see every fault he has through an objective prism and fully understand why some people don't like him.

Some people are just deranged and irrational.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies