Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 08:27 AM

1,178 posts, read 3,843,954 times

Advertisements

Check out the link. For some reason the moderator decided to cut off most of the meat of the article. It brings about a good argument.My own opinion is that racial diversity is bad for the U.S., as the signs are all around us that it makes for a weak country, economically, socially, and culturally. Plus, it's genocide for whites in America, a nation their ancestors built. Diversity promotors, therefore, in my opinion, are anti-white.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2008, 08:30 AM

1,914 posts, read 5,177,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
Check out the link. For some reason the moderator decided to cut off most of the meat of the article. It brings about a good argument.My own opinion is that racial diversity is bad for the U.S., as the signs are all around us that it makes for a weak country, economically, socially, and culturally. Plus, it's genocide for whites in America, a nation their ancestors built. Diversity promotors, therefore, in my opinion, are anti-white.
You're absolutely right Scraper, couldn't agree more.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter73 View Post
You're absolutely right Scraper, couldn't agree more.
I appreciate it. So many have taken the Diversity Kool-Aid, that they don't realize that their own sheep-like support is helping destroy this nation. No large vocal opposition=no real change=continued destruction of the U.S., economically, socially, and culturally, as well as dispossession of whites.

All of the above is the truth and is easily verifiable.

Again, thank you High Plains Drifter.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
....and I STILL can't get over the use of the term "Hispanic" when talking about a "growing" minority group. Are we talking race here, or ethnicity?

Black and White is a race. Hispanic is a quasi-nationality/national origin/heritage designation.

Show me the numbers when appropriately categorizing "Hispanics" in terms of black Hispanics, white Hispanics, Asian Hispanics, and Mixed/Mestizo/Chicano hispanics.
Most "Hispanics" in the U.S. are of the Mestizo Hispanic or "Native" Indian Hispanic variety.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
I'm not going to read an article from a disgusting White Separatist website, so I have no comment on that.

As for the question in the topic title: I'm an American and I enjoy ethnic diversity.
Do you enjoy this diversity at the peril of the United States of America, or any other western society? Is your so-called happiness from such worth a failed nation, or generations of unhappy Americans?

Old 08-23-2008, 09:04 AM

12 posts, read 21,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Wow at first your post kind of ticked me off but you ended with extremly good points. I also feel opinion polls are worthless. Why because most productive people value their time to much to bother with such crap.
I am not interested in tabloid like facts.
Diversity? America is all about diversity. When it goes wrong is when politicians try to over compensate for real or imagined problems.
In short America is a diverse society that needs to leverage its diversity for the benefit of all. I think I am diverse. I am white I have a Thai wife. I speak English, Thai and some German and Japanese.
Thanks, especially for thinking and reading before posting a response. It looks like the brownshirts have taken over this thread though.

I'm a white guy who isn't afraid of racial diversity in the U.S. - but it appears this is a major concern for weaker individuals...

Old 08-23-2008, 09:46 AM

42,410 posts, read 87,261,002 times
No, of course not. Every white American, whether they articulate it or not, wishes other people would go away. People distrust outsiders, and do not wish to form alliances with them. Our species would never have evolved if we did not harbor that genetic inclination to form social bonds that carry over from one generation to the next, and to recognize as allies people of our own family, clan, tribe, nation, or race.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:13 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,969,249 times
It seems strange that those who fear diversity always show their true motives which is the racial superiority argument.
So let's see if I have this correct, it's normal to be distrustful of other human beings because you are white and they aren't.
It will be genocide to allow other people to become a majority in this country and every white person wishes that every other race of people will disappear from this "white country".
The base of this argument stems from a white supremist site that depends on ignorance and a false belief in racial superiorty to prop itself up.

For those whites who fear genocide, I would say have no fear; minorities who truely want to be american citizens would never dare to do what whites have done to the indigenous indians of north america, the aboriginal people of ausralia, the hawaiians, the people of africa, etc.

True americans are not americans because they are white they are americans when we share a common idea of rules, laws, and behaviors.

If you want Amerca to stay the America you believe in the answer is not isolation from others but the teaching of others what the common thread is that links All Americans together.

Not to hijack the thread but please do research into the history of this country and those who mistakenly believe that only white people built this nation will be sorely disappointed, and I don't just mean the sweat labor of blacks and other minority groups. I mean scientific and intellectual contributions which we still use today.

Old 08-23-2008, 10:21 AM

34,347 posts, read 18,729,383 times
Diversity is fine as long as people can communicate using a common language and therefore form a cultural bond. Forcing diversity actually segregates people as people tend to group with people whom are like them and can speak the same language. This has happened since mass immigration started in the U.S.

The difference is that many newer immigrants don't want to assimilate into American culture, choosing to speak their native language, group with similar immigrants and promote their native country. The result is less of a chance for economic prosperity. Pretty sad to see, but all to common.

Old 08-23-2008, 11:02 AM

552 posts, read 1,075,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
Do you enjoy this diversity at the peril of the United States of America, or any other western society? Is your so-called happiness from such worth a failed nation, or generations of unhappy Americans?
I don't enjoy diversity for the sake of diversity, I just don't judge people by their race. I have Hispanic friends that share the same values/ideals as I do. Should I not be friends with them because their skin isn't as white as mine? I don't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies