Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 10:43 PM

1,373 posts, read 3,127,527 times

Advertisements

Homophobes are more gay than the average person.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:00 AM

3,127 posts, read 7,629,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post

Aint that the truth? When I was in high school in the late 80s, there was one guy in particular who always made a point to call me Fa**ot, Qu**r, and any other gay slur, no matter what. After high school I ran into him at the Village Station in Dallas (The big gay club then). I dont know what was more shocking, the look on his face or mine when I saw him, IN DRAG NO LESS, yep thats right, Mr Str8, big football player, f*g hater was a drag queen and qu**rer than a 3 dollar bill. He tried to apologize to me for all the stuff he put me through in high school, I just laughed in his face and walked off. I read he died of AIDS a few years ago.......Karma was defintely a Bi*ch to him.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:41 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,127,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
Aint that the truth? When I was in high school in the late 80s, there was one guy in particular who always made a point to call me Fa**ot, Qu**r, and any other gay slur, no matter what. After high school I ran into him at the Village Station in Dallas (The big gay club then). I dont know what was more shocking, the look on his face or mine when I saw him, IN DRAG NO LESS, yep thats right, Mr Str8, big football player, f*g hater was a drag queen and qu**rer than a 3 dollar bill. He tried to apologize to me for all the stuff he put me through in high school, I just laughed in his face and walked off. I read he died of AIDS a few years ago.......Karma was defintely a Bi*ch to him.

I'd forgive him, he probably really was sorry. Karma's a ***** ... gee, I wouldn't say he deserves to die.

Old 11-23-2008, 03:49 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
LOL Ok, I'll bite, what's being gay got to do with political parties?

Anyone else ever notice when people feel their arguments aren't coming on as strong as they'd like, they feel the need to turn it into a my political party against yours wa fest?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:51 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Public I'm not gay, nor dem/repub, but these issues are in the political forum because heteros themselves have made being gay a political issue. Religious have used the law to make being gay a political issue. Can't blame gays for that... they're saying they aren't second class citizens and mean to be left alone. Others are having a hard time comprehending that notion (until it applies to them??).

People need to see their own hypocrisy for real. They aren't victims, they're the perpetrators. How about we get some input from divorced women who've had the misfortune of marrying a closet gay... turn back the pages of time- would you prefer he just be honest about himself? Hasn't this done far more damage to the sanctity of marriage? Religious parents of gays have one hell of a burden reconciling themselves with love of children vs love of faith.

JVT- another thing I have trouble comprehending as female--- why do men tie anger/aggression in with sexuality?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:59 AM

1,372 posts, read 3,764,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
With so many anti-gay rants here, isn't it curious that the most vehement anti-gay Republicans ended up being gay?

Quote:
If Obama's elected,stock market will rise 1000 pts, if McCain's elected, it drops 2000 pts, because it's more Bushnomics. Obama brings hope of a rejuvinated America, McCain brings the dismay of another four Bush-like years.

Your predictions are known to be wrong all the time. JUST LOOK ABOVE !!!! If your guess was a stock, it would probably be worth $0 like GM's stock. You need to start being right about things, not wrong.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:17 AM

695 posts, read 1,377,569 times
Quote:
And your opinion makes that a fact?

Old 11-23-2008, 11:20 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
Quote:
Got any scientific data to back up your statement?

Old 11-23-2008, 11:43 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Could you link us to where you get your scientific data for this? It may be wishfull thinking on your part but unfortunatly for you it's not true, If your really desperate you could tap into the animal kingdom, I hear theres animals who are also gay, I think Michael Jackson discovered this with Bo Bo.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:59 AM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,864 times
Quote:
With so many anti-gay rants here, isn't it curious that the most vehement anti-gay Republicans ended up being gay?
Two questions.

So what? and What's yer point?

Okay, a third. Are you gay and out and think everyone should be as well? Need a gay republican congressMAN to give you an anonymous visit? Is your door unlocked and ur blindfolded and spread wide. Got a problem with liberals 'cause they don't amuse your sexual senses? Maybe they do, got any idea how many congressMEN are gay? Does anyone else really care?

There's a post somewhere else in this forum inquiring as to 'what is gay'. Maybe congressMEN have the same question or at least differing view points. Where does the designation begin? In childhood if you get a peek at another guy's... you know, thingy? Or if you touch yourself in your sleep? Does anyone besides yurself really care? Maybe if ur on a nude beach and accidentally start to show some 'excitement'?

The idea that Rep. Foley might be 'gay' bothers me no more than his replacement who used his influence to procure favors for other guys. Or that Larry Craig was toe tapping in a men's room. These things are going on, constantly and in far more places and languages than one could describe in this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies