Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 PM

30,429 posts, read 52,061,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncing View Post

I would like to announce to all the young liberal woman who MagKm says "can't find a man to date them".

I'm a single college-educated 28 year old white male living in Denver Colorado with a very friendly 35 lbs cattle dog. I'm 6' even, 180 lbs, have blond hair and green eyes. I take frequent trips to Vail and Copper for skiing and I would love to have your company, especially if you voted for Obama. I've never been married and I have no children. Oh, and I love New Mexican-style cuisine.

I do not take long walks on any beaches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Can add me too.

6 feet even, 195 lbs., blue eyes, light brown hair.

I like skiing, swimming, hiking, canoeing, cooking, road trips (National Parks are my favorite road trip stopovers), traveling in general, history, philosophical conversation, languages, Korean and Mexican food (authentic).

I have a 10 year old cat who loves people. Actually he will tell you HE has me.

I don't follow crowds or trends.
Honestly, I would date EITHER of you based on the above. I have 2 cats and a friendly 42 lb. dog, so we just have to make sure they get along... LOL.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:03 PM

164 posts, read 240,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Can add me too.

6 feet even, 195 lbs., blue eyes, light brown hair.

I like skiing, swimming, hiking, canoeing, cooking, road trips (National Parks are my favorite road trip stopovers), traveling in general, history, philosophical conversation, languages, Korean and Mexican food (authentic).

I have a 10 year old cat who loves people. Actually he will tell you HE has me.

I don't follow crowds or trends.
Here goes mine;
I'm 6 foot 6 and 230 lbs of solid, rippling muscle. I'm also a habitual liar. I like to take long romantic strolls ...with my dogs. I like intelligent conversations, so obviously this will leave out blondes and californian girls. I'm an extremely passionate and satisfying lover. Until I'm thru satisfying myself that is at which point I'm going to roll over and snore like a drunken viking.

I like extreme sports, swimming and many other activities ..but with my friends. You can go shopping to the mall in the meantime or drop dead for all I care as long as you're available again when I need your services.

Oh, I almost forgot: I'm very loving and caring iada iada.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:05 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,591,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MildManneredBruceWayne View Post
Here goes mine;
I'm 6 foot 6 and 230 lbs of solid, rippling muscle. I'm also a habitual liar. I like to take long romantic strolls ...with my dogs. I like intelligent conversations, so obviously this will leave out blondes and californian girls. I'm an extremely passionate and satisfying lover. Until I'm thru satisfying myself that is at which point I'm going to roll over and snore like a drunken viking.

I like extreme sports, swimming and many other activities ..but with my friends. You can go shopping to the mall in the meantime or drop dead for all I care as long as you're available again when I need your services.

Now, what happened to Bruce Wayne in all this?

Old 12-08-2008, 06:07 PM

30,429 posts, read 52,061,608 times
Quote:
Here goes mine;
I'm 6 foot 6 and 230 lbs of solid, rippling muscle. I'm also a habitual liar. I like to take long romantic strolls ...with my dogs. I like intelligent conversations, so obviously this will leave out blondes and californian girls.
Hey, watch the California stereotypes! I am a California girl, and obviously I can hold my own in an intelligent discussion... could be my red hair that cancels out the California-ness, though.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:09 PM

387 posts, read 679,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Awesome! Although, what is new mexican-style cuisine?
Food that originated in New Mexico. It's similar to what Americans think of as Mexican food, but healthier and with more vegetables. Lots of green chile, cilantro, corn, high desert squash, and potato.

I stuff chiles with quaso fresco (white crumbley cheese), winter squash, and toasted pine nuts. Mmmmmm..

Old 12-08-2008, 06:13 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,591,135 times
Quote:
Food that originated in New Mexico. It's similar to what Americans think of as Mexican food, but healthier and with more vegetables. Lots of green chile, cilantro, corn, high desert squash, and potato.

I stuff chiles with quaso fresco (white crumbley cheese), winter squash, and toasted pine nuts. Mmmmmm..
Sounds good, I'm a nut for mexican food & cilantro makes everything taste way better.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 PM

387 posts, read 679,203 times
Quote:
Sounds good, I'm a nut for mexican food & cilantro makes everything taste way better.
Liberals for cilantro unite!

Old 12-08-2008, 06:16 PM

998 posts, read 1,516,546 times
Quote:
Here goes mine;

I'm sorry you have trust issues.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Ok, you sound like a keeper as well, especially the road trips & traveling. How about camping?
Yes, as long as I have my air mattress.

We generally camp when we canoe the Brule river in northern Wisconsin,and I grew up camping. My dad was an avid outdoorsman.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:

Yes! I thought I knew what "Mexican" food was until I moved to the extreme west TX and southern NM area. I lived there about ten years, and I miss the food SO much, especially the tamales that my one friend used to deliver to my house, on occasion, after he and his wife whipped up a HUGE batch of them.

nomnom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies