Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 01:35 PM

16 posts, read 33,354 times

Advertisements

The problem in Palestine is not a religious problem between Muslims, Jews and Christians.
The three religions may cohabite perfectly.
Land occupation and colonialism are the real cause of the mess.
Whenever this question is solved, then and only then, the fight will stop between Palestinians and Israelis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 07:01 PM

540 posts, read 630,030 times
I suspect it may have took a while for cave men to accept fire, indian to accept gunpowder, coyboys to accept automobiles. Damn they are slow learners though aren't they?

Old 01-09-2009, 07:37 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
You know about what you posted ='until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! - actually only 1 kind of tree will not reveal his hiding place - sorry cant remember what kind of tree, only knows its some kind of a pine tree. Anyway..I was in Jerusalem near Aqsa area...and the place is full of that particular pine tree! Really...the folks there told me the zionists are replacing the original trees there with these pine variety.. Hmm...maybe the zionist do not want to take chances huh..after all who knows...it could be true...only time will tell
Oh - that's just GREAT!!!

Now we have wack-jobs talking about anti-semetic talking trees!!!

And only one particular species of pro-Zionist pine trees to stand up to them!!!

No wonder the mid-east is so screwed up... If people really believe this CRAP, then there's no limit to their susceptability to being brainwashed by a religion.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:11 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Momo, I'm still waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Hey momo, are you still unaware that Palestinians all oppose Israeli occupation and aggression whether they are Muslim, Christian or atheist? I'm pretty sure I've pointed it out a few (dozen) times. Have you not been able to wrap your brain around it yet, or do you just not want to let facts get in the way of a well-rehearsed rant?

Old 01-12-2009, 09:13 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youcef View Post
The problem in Palestine is not a religious problem between Muslims, Jews and Christians.
The three religions may cohabite perfectly.
Land occupation and colonialism are the real cause of the mess.
Whenever this question is solved, then and only then, the fight will stop between Palestinians and Israelis.

ACCORDING TO HAMAS' OWN CHARTER, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

"...Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:
"The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!
Cited by Bukhari and Muslim"

Hamas Charter - Christian Action for Israel

Old 01-12-2009, 09:22 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
For the same reason that they will never accept peace with any other civilized modern nation that allows religious freedom or diverse religious opinions, or allow a Muslim Apostate to live. Islam cannot stand up to criticism or critical thought. They are commanded by Islam to destroy all non-Muslims including Muslim Apostates and those who refuse to be forcibly converted. Those who think Islam is just another harmless religion are dead wrong. The war against the West and it's religious freedom and diversity has just begun and will never end as long as Islam exists.
Every religion has its crazies there are many parts of shared Judeo-Christian scripture saying pretty much the same thing. I suggest you read the books of Joshua, Esther and Exodus. Among the three of them they promote what we would today call war crimes, mob violence, and genocide. Additionally in as many conflicts as Muslims are attempting to destroy non-Muslims I can point to conflicts where Christians attempted or did destroy non-Christians right up to the current day.

The fact of the matter is I would not paint all Muslim with the brush of extreme Jihadism any more than I would paint Christians with the brush of the lord's resistance army, or Serbian, and Phalangist militias

Last edited by Randomstudent; 01-12-2009 at 09:33 AM..

Old 01-12-2009, 09:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Default Why will Muslim Jihadists never accept peace with Israel?

Two reasons, mainly:

1. hatred

2. intolerance

The rest is just pole-vaulting over tick turds.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:07 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Two reasons, mainly:

1. hatred

2. intolerance

The rest is just pole-vaulting over tick turds.
The original 'terrorist' in the region were the Zionists

Old 01-13-2009, 02:16 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Still waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Hey momo, are you still unaware that Palestinians all oppose Israeli occupation and aggression whether they are Muslim, Christian or atheist? I'm pretty sure I've pointed it out a few (dozen) times. Have you not been able to wrap your brain around it yet, or do you just not want to let facts get in the way of a well-rehearsed rant?

Old 01-13-2009, 06:53 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Then stop the terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians! Every single death and every single injury is the fault of Muslim terrorists. Now you want to blame the Israelis for defending themselves from constant terrorist attacks? Why? Because even over the Internet you are afraid to challenge the injustice of Islam.
you have it backwards. the israelis are the terrorists, and the palestines are defending themselves and their homeland

its hilarious you talk about islam not taking critisism. anyone who criticises israel is called an anti-semite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies