Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 10:40 PM

1,080 posts, read 1,713,436 times

Advertisements

I don't know that I would argue that blacks are better off now than before the civil rights movement. As you said, looking at incarceration rates, illegitimacy issues, poverty, etc, I don't know that the average black is better off.

When something is outright forced on people, they tend to resist it. We get beat over the head with something and then everyone is surprised when it doesn't just take like they want it to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,497,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Wrong, bub! "Mongolian" derived from the slant of the eyes in Down's people. In re: to IQ, your figure is very inaccurate. See this link:

Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21), Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Yes, I'm aware of that. But they are not, in fact, Mongolians. That's where the "inaccuracy" comes in, which was my point.

Saying that individuals with Down's Syndrome superficially resemble Mongoloids may be crass, but it is not inaccurate.

Quote:
"All children with Down syndrome are delayed, although this may not be apparent until the child is beyond infancy. IQ scores range from 20 (severe mental retardation) to 85 (low normal). Overall learning abilities are usually equivalent to a 6 to 8 year old child without Down syndrome. "
I wasn't only talking about Down's Syndrome, but the use of words like "idiot" as epithets in general.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,653,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaJ View Post
Blacks are better off, although that can be argued against since their incarceration, illegitimacy, poverty, drop-out rates are higher now than before.

Whites are CLEARLY worse off in Canada, USA, and Europe post-civil rights and at risk in the latter of losing their majorities. I hardly see how "civil rights" and the accompanying open borders ideology have been a good thing for the former majority. Future generations will curse the baby-boomers for what they have done to the United States.

it's not progress, it's regression, as the USA takes on a decidedly Third World nature and culture. Look at CA for an example of how things have degraded.

PS Since 1965, over 50,000 whites have been killed, over 1 million raped, and tens of million robbed by blacks in inter-racial crimes, this is not progress, this number is about the same dead in the Korean war. There is a war going on and it's the destruction of what America once was. This happens every single day in American cities. Who hasn't had (at a minimum) their car or house robbed?

Kindly don't confuse technological advancements, like Cable TV, the internet, computers, etc and more restaurant choices, and things like that with "progress" due to civil rights and being flooded with third world immigrants. These advancements would have taken place without the degradation of the nation by non-whites.

of course some things are better than in the 1950's like the internet, better travel, etc. but these things would still be here without taking on all the worse things in the nation. Imagine how nice the USA would be with all our advancements and progress, and none of all the regression and problems that came with the stupidity of liberalism.

the USA is the only country in the world that pays black teenagers to have kids. It's moronic.

Regarding religion, I stand by the self-hating propensities of most liberals, who hate their own culture (Western Christendom) so much that they make all of these new age and depak chopra type guys rich. Meanwhile, most people in India and China admire the West, and desire to emigrate here (if they could). What does that tell you?
Now, you are what gives conservatism a bad name. All you need to do is throw some xtian mumbo jumbo into the mix and the slur would be complete.

The 'white' race as it exists in the US is actually a mutt race, you do know that? Because there really isn't any 'white' culture. There is English culture, French culture, Polish culture.....but no 'white' culture. Furthermore, all the different 'white' cultures generally hate each other.
But that is the old world.
In the new world, we are mutts. And while I rather like being a mutt, it is nothing to get a bloated head about, either. It is what it is. Oh, and there is no minority super secret agency that is out to destroy white culture . Mainly because again, it does not exist....but also because they just aren't. There are no race wars. It is all in your mind.
But again, please stop self identifying as a conservative. That is not the correct term for you to use.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:20 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,349,600 times
Quote:
Blacks are better off, although that can be argued against since their incarceration, illegitimacy, poverty, drop-out rates are higher now than before.

Whites are CLEARLY worse off in Canada, USA, and Europe post-civil rights and at risk in the latter of losing their majorities. I hardly see how "civil rights" and the accompanying open borders ideology have been a good thing for the former majority. Future generations will curse the baby-boomers for what they have done to the United States.

it's not progress, it's regression, as the USA takes on a decidedly Third World nature and culture. Look at CA for an example of how things have degraded.

PS Since 1965, over 50,000 whites have been killed, over 1 million raped, and tens of million robbed by blacks in inter-racial crimes, this is not progress, this number is about the same dead in the Korean war. There is a war going on and it's the destruction of what America once was. This happens every single day in American cities. Who hasn't had (at a minimum) their car or house robbed?

Kindly don't confuse technological advancements, like Cable TV, the internet, computers, etc and more restaurant choices, and things like that with "progress" due to civil rights and being flooded with third world immigrants. These advancements would have taken place without the degradation of the nation by non-whites.

of course some things are better than in the 1950's like the internet, better travel, etc. but these things would still be here without taking on all the worse things in the nation. Imagine how nice the USA would be with all our advancements and progress, and none of all the regression and problems that came with the stupidity of liberalism.

the USA is the only country in the world that pays black teenagers to have kids. It's moronic.

Regarding religion, I stand by the self-hating propensities of most liberals, who hate their own culture (Western Christendom) so much that they make all of these new age and depak chopra type guys rich. Meanwhile, most people in India and China admire the West, and desire to emigrate here (if they could). What does that tell you?

Have you been to any third world countries? In no way is the United States close to becoming this. I'm not sure how you proved whites are worse off. I'm a white guy and I feel I have just as many advantages as ever...though I was born after civil rights so I can't compare the two periods from a personal perspective.

As far as religion...just because people want to come to America for a better life, doesn't imply that they want to become good ole Christians. It's a very elitist statement to assume Christianity is the supreme religion and all lesser cultures strive to become Christians in America.

Old 01-26-2009, 08:36 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,653,432 times
Quote:

Wow, you really give White people a bad, bad name. And you are just 100% misinformed. Whites in the USA have all intermarried and assimilated (in the true sense of the term). It is near impossible to find a White-American that is one European ethnicity.

HOW CAN 'WHITE CULTURES HATE EACH OTHER" WHEN THEY INTERMARRY?

My God, it's impossible to deal with people who cannot deal with raw facts and are so out of touch with reality. Your ideology doesn't represent reality, mine does. Sorry. A "mutt" is a mestizo or mulatto or white/asian mix that is a mixture of races.

Someone who is Polish-Irish is still 100% White European, Indo-european, Caucasian....you just have learned the worst of all wrong facts. You must be a baby-boomer. Anglo-Saxons are continental Europeans as well, Saxony is in Germany. A White American is only a mutt to the liberal idiots that have been taught this false pseudo-science or desire to false teach it. Shame on you, you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

PS You must stop making personal attacks here.

I believe that you represent the false and mind-numbed "conservative" that conserves nothing.
What is American white culture? Is it the predominant middle class culture, of which blacks, asians and a host of other minorities also belong and subscribe to? Or is it the trailer culture of teen pregnancies, drug abuse and little education of which blacks, asians and a host of other minorities also belong?

My ancestors come from Europe, but if you think for one minute they would have liked each other...hell, that they would have liked the idea of their progeny marrying other types of Europeans you are nuts. White was not the only requirement, ethnicity was. To attempt to remake American history into a glorified version of white cohesion is completely off based to the point of ....crazy.

As to how white cultures can hate each other and still intermarry, well.....again look to history. Women were in short commodity, but nonetheless Irish and Italian brides were not the norm for WASPs. At all. But then I am the revisionist? Sweets, it amuses me when white supremecists attempt to do an historical redo that all whites got along beautifully, and if it weren't for those (whatevers) we would still be sipping mimosas on the veranda together.
No, we wouldn't. We never did. That is historically inaccurate. I would go so far to call it a damn lie. As much as you disdain baby boomers (and I am not one, god knows I have my issues with that older generation myself) I disdain people who parrot historical lies as fact.

At anyrate, I do resent the implication of racism whenever conservatives are discussed on these boards. I am tired of defending myself against such spurrilous lies -- and then comes along a poster who blathers about the poor white race and how it would be all better without 'them'...and they identify as conservative.

I conserve many things, most especially the vision of the founding fathers and the concept of smaller government and fiscal responsibility. You know...conservative issues. Whites are the best thing since wonder bread is not a conservative principle. I don't know how you would think it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies