Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2009, 04:50 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Quit you're whining and crying....we need less GOPers in the Senate...this is a perfect way for Dems to make the GOP look more foolish with voters. Tie them to their own leaders...Most Americans hate Rush...Most GOPers love Rush.

Deal with it.
You dont think you look foolish wasting your time going after Rush while Americans are without a job and losing their homes?

You dont think those Americans are going to be asking why the dnc is wasting their time attacking Rush instead of trying to improve the economy.

Be real
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 04:51 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
From what I have read the last couple of days, Rush has an approval rating at or slightly below that of Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

It would be sheer lunacy for the Democrats to neglect making him the face of the republican party, and now that Steele has backed down and let Rush be the dominant male in the pack, it is all but inevitable that the two are firmly associated in the minds of Americans.

The repubs big problem with that is that they say they want to expand their outlook and attract more diversity, blahblahblah, but Rush is not at all popular among women, young voters, and anyone who isn't caucasoid.

I'm certain I speak for a lot of Liberals when I say "May Rush Live Long And Prosper". The republicans won't be able to get arrested until they rid themselves of his political stench.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Like the polls showing Dems enjoying their highest popularity in 30 years are like soooo wrong...
Care to place a small wager on where their popularity polls will be after 6 months of plummeting stock market (there goes everyone's 401K), foreclosures, and racking up more debt in that short time than George Bush and Bill Clinton combined did in sixteen years?

Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Exactly there is nothing else better to be focused on other then what Rush is saying.

Very well put

The economy must be great because this is the democrat focus

This is politics...The GOP doesnt want to help govern...therefore they must be voted out of office..

Speaking as a liberal...mostly Democratic voter, I'm glad as hell they are going after the GOP...Make them look foolish...lets reduce their numbers to where they don't matter.

You don't like it?......Go win an election.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:54 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
After they get bored with Rush they can go after Jerry Springer.
Rush and Jerry may be the same person.

I've never seen a picture of them together, anyway.

Coincidence?

Old 03-05-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
You dont think you look foolish wasting your time going after Rush while Americans are without a job and losing their homes?

You dont think those Americans are going to be asking why the dnc is wasting their time attacking Rush instead of trying to improve the economy.

Be real
No it's not foolish. Getting rid of the GOP in Congress is about the best thing they can do....They are all obstructionists and radicals.

And of course Americans are not thinking the DNC is wasting their time...Americans don't think that much about politics at all....All they know is the GOP is in bed with Rush Limbaugh...and they dont' like Rush Limbaugh..LOL.

Obama's poll numbers are the highest they've ever been...The Dem Party's numbers are the highest in thirty years..

You only wish they'd stop hanging Rush around the GOP's neck cause it's working for the Dems....LOL

Old 03-05-2009, 05:01 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,794,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
The Democrat attack machine is concentrating on Rush Limbaugh this month. The White House has put together a team to denigrate and smear him, and the effects are showing up on Democrat websites.

One of them says they will put up a billboard near Limbaugh's home - an odd prediction, since the area Limbaugh lives in hasn't allowed billboards for years. Nonetheless, they have a website up now, asking people to submit slogans to be put on that billboard.

It's at The Democratic Party | Submit your Slogan

They ask that you keep your slogans to ten words or less.

I've already submitted, "Hey, Rush! Attacking you is easier than being right!"

I wonder what I get if I win?
That website can't be real...? It sounds way to much like 1984 or propaganda.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:03 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Really, does anyone have to feed you insults about Rush?? All he has to do is open his mouth and removes all doubt of what kind of person he is.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
That website can't be real...? It sounds way to much like 1984 or propaganda.

Did you read 1984?

This a political party's website in a democratically elected Nation going after the opposition...LOL

Again ....Obama was ELECTED...The GOP LOST....Get over yourselves..LOL

1984! Paranoids! Go take a look at the GOP's website WATB

Old 03-05-2009, 05:32 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
padcrasher;7753023].........Most Americans hate Rush...Most GOPers love Rush.
Where's the data to support this?

Quote:
Deal with it
Nothing for me to deal with. I'm confident in my ability to continue to prosper and take care of my family no matter who's in power.

This Rush nonsense is no more than a political sideshow that provides me the option of making internet posts. You too?

Me, I don't listen to Rush. I spend my entertainment time on other things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies