Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2009, 02:08 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
For the first time in a long time....I'm so proud of our president. The president of the U.S. of A.

What he has accomplished in just a few short months working his tail off.

I just have to shout to the world how I feel.

His trip abroad has been soooo successful. The fences are being mended which is most necessary.
No man is an island and the planet is getting smaller and smaller.

God Bless Obama and his family and keep the safe!!!!
I finally understand why so many in our country idolize Barry.

Hit me like a ton of bricks.

They are sad little creatures and are basking in the limelight of someone they THINK reflects upon them.

Ugh.

Do something on your own. Because he is half black has no bearing upon what you haven't done.

I'm white. He's half white. Do I take credit for that steaming pile of leftist crap. NO.

He's anti capitalist. Because so many are lazy and hate the rich he is their hero.

DO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN.

And by the way...What has Barry done on his own? How did he get into Columbia/Harvard? Grades?

Last edited by omle; 04-07-2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: b
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 02:17 PM

749 posts, read 947,160 times
Quote:
For the first time in a long time....I'm so proud of our president. The president of the U.S. of A.

His trip abroad has been soooo successful. The fences are being mended which is most necessary.

Ok, Stevie Wonder, lay off the Kool Aid and talk to someone other that the Obama Bust you have on your alter in your prayer room. He is not the Great One you think he is. He can't walk on water, he was not bon of a virgin.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:21 PM

749 posts, read 947,160 times
Talking Stoned Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post

They are sad little creatures and are basking in the limelight of someone they THINK reflects upon them.

Ugh.

Do something on your own. Because he is half black has no bearing upon what you haven't done.

I'm white. He's half white. Do I take credit for that steaming pile of leftist crap. NO.

He's anti capitalist. Because so many are lazy and hate the rich he is their hero.

And by the way...What has Barry done on his own? How did he get into Columbia/Harvard? Grades?
Any ont that thinks that Barry is working his tail off, must have been stoned for the past 3 months.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:34 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post

Ugh.

So bitter...

Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM

5,224 posts, read 5,013,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
So bitter...

LOL..

Old 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,429,021 times
Beautiful!

Old 04-07-2009, 04:02 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,740,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Unfortunately, I see the possibility of impeachment in Obama's future.
Thank you! Had the best laugh of the day,thanks to this post. You made my day! LOL Do you know something the rest of us don't? Still laughing.

Old 04-07-2009, 04:21 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Thank you! Had the best laugh of the day,thanks to this post. You made my day! LOL Do you know something the rest of us don't? Still laughing.
As I stated earlier - I was, and still am, hoping to sit back in 2012, and want to raise my glass in a toast to President Obama and say "Good Job".

The Impeachment comments arise though from certain actions already taken (such as direct interference by a POTUS into private enterprise by use of cohersion, threats or otherwise) and by anticipated actions (based on media reports) of putting our nation at risk from attack by outside forces - be them military or terrorist - by reducing our military capacties.

Again, IMLO

Old 04-07-2009, 04:24 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:

what has he done? come on you can tell the rest of us. because from what I have seen, all he has done is prostrate himself before other countries and make it look like the USA is acting like oliver asking for another bowl of porridge.

Old 04-07-2009, 04:25 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristansMommy View Post
I'm currently unemployed and having a hard time finding a job in this economy..
First off - I totally admit lack of knowledge of your specific real estate market. That said - people are buying and people are selling and I have MANY agents selling and closing 2, 3, 4 transactions a month right now - clearing 6 / 8 / 10,000 ($$$) a month.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies