Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 12:15 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,290,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
I hate pit bulls. I would love to get a pit bull so I can kill it and make myself some dog soup. Pit bulls are mean and repugnant creatures. They are the white trash pet of choice along with rot wielers.
Evidently - you know little to NOTHING about Pitts or Rots.

Or, are you just usually cruel to animals??? Is that it???

Old 11-10-2009, 12:22 AM

1,008 posts, read 2,080,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Evidently - you know little to NOTHING about Pitts or Rots.

Or, are you just usually cruel to animals??? Is that it???
Dude you're in Taipan, you should know what's up with the gaegogi.

I know all about pits and rots. Just because I hate them does not mean I don't know about them.

I think that's a good way for me to save money..... kill rots and pits and eat them! It no different than eating the meat of a cow or pig.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:24 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,290,873 times
Quote:
Dude you're in Taipan, you should know what's up with the gaegogi.

I know all aboue pits and rots. Just because I hate them does not mean I don't know about them.

I think that's a good way for me to save money..... kill rots and pits and eat them! It no different than eating the meat of a cow or pig.
I am not in Taipan

Sorry to tell you this - you are coming across as a very cruel person who hates animals. Then - you alluded to wanting to torture animals. That is a sign of a mental disorder. Have you had that checked out?

Now - why would you "hate" these two breeds anyway?

Old 11-10-2009, 12:26 AM

1,629 posts, read 3,479,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I am not in Taipan

Sorry to tell you this - you are coming across as a very cruel person who hates animals. Then - you alluded to wanting to torture animals. That is a sign of a mental disorder. Have you had that checked out?

Now - why would you "hate" these two breeds anyway?
Ditto. Antisocial Personality Disorder.

But he's so [MOD CUT/language] up, he'd never believe it anyway.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-10-2009 at 04:39 PM..

Old 11-10-2009, 05:05 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,237,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearth View Post
Which, for all your pathetic posturing, you probably don't even own.

Nor do you know anything about dogs in general, let alone the bully breeds in particular.

There should really be some sort of quiz people have to take that proves they have read the entire thread before they are allowed to comment.

Because, right now? I could go pull up a random thread, of which I know nothing about, spout some random, hateful nonsense, and all the RESPONSIBLE people who actually THINK before they type would be forced to endure my barrage of abuse.

Then, because they were thinking people, they would be subjected to an agonizing attempt by their own executive functioning brain lobes to actually put that bile into some sort of context, or assimilate it into an understanding about how a reasonable person might come to that misguided, yet human (so they think) conclusion.

These people will be driven to drink, or to stay up nights going over and over in their heads how they might rephrase or reexamine their own positions because, certainly, any reasonable person will see the light if it is presented in just the right way. They fault themselves.

Except... that's not how it works. Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish.

People are stupid. And people are sheltered. And people are fearful, bigoted, and closed-minded. And for the most part, they can NOT be reached. Like schizophrenics and pedophiles - yes, animal abusers are in that same category. Because if you abuse or kill an animal willingly, you are a sociopath. Look it up in the any recent edition of the APA's DSM.

It is sad, but we can't dwell. We must dwell on those we CAN save. The neurotic and the depressed, the lonely and the overlooked. I'm talking about both humans AND animals, here.

Some people will never "get it." We cannot base our own worth on whether or not they do. We can only change what we can, where we can, with what we have. And do so with the confidence that all life is holy, and to be cherished. Nay, respected. For life in the wild is so much more complicated and precarious than yours or mine.

We are stewards of life, not owners of it. I am not a particularly religious person, but I know that my dog is closer to God than I could ever hope to be. To ignore the spirit of an animal, or to exploit it, is to damage your own soul.

Look, love, and learn.
EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, a stinging indictment. What's my punishment going to be almighty neethsayer of the forum?

When I quipped about the .357 magnum, it was in reply to keeping riff raff (wouldbe thiefs, burglers, rapists, etc..) out of the backyard. You're somehow not twisting my reply into the shooting of a dog are you?

Quote:
Nor do you know anything about dogs in general, let alone the bully breeds in particular.
I have had dogs as companions throughout my whole life, and even on this day, I have my buddy sleeping next to me, keeping my legs warm, while I stroke his soft and fluffy fur. He loves chewies and alpo snaps. He loves it when I bathe him and do the shower massage thing. So, I don't know anything about dogs. Your great analogy.
A Dog's Prayer
And, this is why I do not know anything about dogs.

Last edited by Hombre57; 11-10-2009 at 05:58 AM..

Old 11-10-2009, 05:14 AM

So, you people who are calling me crazy for the idea of eating dogs are vegans right?

Probably not. You all probably eat pig, cow, chicken, etc.

Dogs are no different.

I never said anything about torturing animals. Just killing them.

Moderator cut: trolling

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-10-2009 at 07:22 AM..

Old 11-10-2009, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearth View Post
Ditto. Antisocial Personality Disorder.

But he's so effed up, he'd never believe it anyway.
You have elevated dogs to human status apparently. When I mention killing a dog and you act as though I mentioned killing a human.

Do you know that millionans and millions of people on this Earth eat dog meat? There is a dog restarant near my apartment.....

Moderator cut: rude - personal attack

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-10-2009 at 07:23 AM..

Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
When I quipped about the .357 magnum, it was in reply to keeping riff raff (wouldbe thiefs, burglers, rapists, etc..) out of the backyard. You're somehow not twisting my reply into the shooting of a dog are you?
Sorry, but that's how it looked in context. Your "quip" seemed mighty dismissive of the whole issue.

And my comment wasn't just to you, but to everyone who is "joking" about killing and torturing animals.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
So, you people who are calling me crazy for the idea of eating dogs are vegans right?

Probably not. You all probably eat pig, cow, chicken, etc.

Dogs are no different.

I never said anything about torturing animals. Just killing them.

Moderator cut: trolling
I'm vegetarian.

Because all those other animals you just mentioned? They ARE tortured before being killed for meat. Look up Factory Farming, Downer Cows, Battery Cages, Veal Crates, Foie Gras/Force-feeding, Traumatic Catching... the list goes on.

I don't wear fur, or even faux fur, because not only are those animals killed as well, they are killed in the most gruesome ways - imagine having wires hooked up to your GENITALS and being electrocuted to death. No, really, IMAGINE it happening to YOU. I know I am.

And until the loophole in the current legislation regulating fur is closed, people continue to buy REAL fur that is sold as FAUX, because any amount of fur that is worth less than $150 (including a $50 trim on an otherwise fur-free $350 coat) doesn't have to be labeled. And the cheapest fur on the market is IMPORTED DOG FUR. That's right, that cutesy little faux-fur jacket being worn by your neighbor's baby? That kid has dog fur around her neck.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:53 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,652,955 times
Quote:
You have elevated dogs to human status apparently. When I mention killing a dog and you act as though I mentioned killing a human.

Do you know that millionans and millions of people on this Earth eat dog meat? There is a dog restarant near my apartment.....

Moderator cut: rude - personal attack
To many people, their dogs are considered family members. I know my two are.

I understand many eat dog meat....but I find it kind of disgusting. Just like many people find eating pork or beef or horse disgusting. To each his/her own.

But to casually talk about killing one's pet? Especially based on the breed, is horrific. Many, many people have pet dogs and cats, and when you talk about killing them with no apparent conscience, that makes people get defensive.

Me and my pit bull have been all over the country traveling and I couldn't ask for a better companion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies