Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:47 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,060,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Who do you think leaked his personal emails?

Methinks it is the Mrs.

If not her, who? Who had that kind of access?
His staff surely has access to his emails ... at least that's how it worked with our Generals and Senior Executives when I worked for HQ Army in DC, i.e., the military XO's, aides and secretaries all had access to the boss'es email.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 09:02 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,455,255 times
Gosh, it's so refreshing that for once the wife is NOT going to stand by the cheater's side:

"Don't you know that is what Jenny Sanford is about? That is what is authentic about Jenny Sanford. She is not going to humiliate herself by standing next to a story," said Cyndi Mosteller, a friend of the Sanfords since 1992 and the former first vice chairwoman of the South Carolina GOP.

"She will stand next to Mark emotionally, but she cannot stand in the glare of others," Mosteller continued. "She is out there taking a dignified road, one that is defined by principle, even if her heart might have difficulty following that principle. But her overriding priority is to protect her children."

South Carolina's first lady, scrutinized - CNN.com

Old 06-25-2009, 09:12 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,531,081 times
I find it amusing that he wanted Bill Clinton impeached...will he hold himself to the same standards???

Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,032,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Two magnificent parts of yourself? Boy oh boy that's juicy. Like I said before, Sanford was probably jacking off while writing these emails.
Oh dear Lord! Thats a horrible mental image! >,<

Old 06-26-2009, 11:31 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,445,226 times
Lightbulb South Carolina Governor Sanford: His whereabouts, his actions, your opinions

My opinion:

Sanford is another worthless, narcissitic public official who feels sorry he was caught in a big lie and marital infidelity. But all the while he was in Argentina, he felt he deserved the double life.

He's one of those Jesus-loves-me-but he-can't-stand-you "family values" guys who loved to look down his nose at other pols in the past who tripped over their zippers and make holier-than-thou pronouncements about how they should resign from office.

And the cherry on top:

A couple of months ago, he made a big public statement about how he wouldn't accept stimulus money that would extend unemployment benefits for SC workers, even though SC had about the 4th highest unemployment in the nation. Something about "saving taxpayers' money" as I recall. But spending taxpayer money for trips to Argentina so he could bed down his little Latina was A-OK.

What a total creep.

That's not all he's playing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies