Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,122,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Or the characature of Obama and wife as terrorists on a magazine cover.

Or fox using the words Michelles baby daddy on their news ticker.

I don't see the words vile and disgusting being used.

Are you kidding me? The left-wing blogs were up in arms about the NY Post picture saying it was racist.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:10 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,612,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Palin and her DS baby.
You really think that is how Palin identifies or would want her son identified--"her DS baby"? He's a baby, who has a condition. He isn't just his down syndrome. Have you ever met people with special needs or parents with a child with specials needs? How strange that you find "DS baby" kind or even appropriate.

On second thought...

Quote:
'retardretardretardretardretardretard' - I feel better now.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:12 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,212,711 times
Quote:
I guess that would apply to obama's girls as well.
Don't recall Obama marching them on stage other than the DNC in Denver last fall, the victory Speech at Grant Park and of course the Inauguration... I recall his wife doing a little campaigning on separate occasions through the mid-west. Oh, incase you might have forgotten... Obama said that kids should be hands off. Can't recall if Obama made that statement before or after Palin was making those insane accusations that Obama is a terrorist... Palin certainly is a class act, (gag).

Old 06-25-2009, 03:12 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
Quote:
You really think that is how Palin identifies or would want her son identified--"her DS baby"? He's a baby, who has a condition. He isn't just his down syndrome. Have you ever met people with special needs or parents with a child with specials needs? How strange that you find "DS baby" kind or even appropriate.

On second thought...
Save your fake concern and compassion about little trig for someone who believes it.

Yeah DS - Down Syndrome.

A word is so bothersome to you, but the democrat cow who photoshopped his picture is perfectly fine, no problem.

Vile, indeed.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:16 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,723,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
I agree unless they haul their kids around during their political campaign. That includes any politician. Again I'm not fond of the picture, but this is, supposedly, America, bad taste and all...
Quote:
I guess that would apply to obama's girls as well.
You really do only read those parts that agree with your twisted logic! I knew it!

Owned Owned Owned

Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,723,889 times
Quote:
No wiggle, just truth as the evidence shows. Report the post - but you can stuff your attempt at moderation - and yeah, your conspiracy theory was blown to bits, since I haven't bothered to change either picture.
Do you read anything? Anything at all? That was me wiggling. For the love of...

Quote:
Didn't think you could answer that.
If it makes no sense. How can I answer it? There's something missing over there....

Last edited by Tek_Freek; 06-25-2009 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Just not worth the time and effort required

Old 06-25-2009, 03:21 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,612,226 times
Quote:
Save your fake concern and compassion about little trig for someone who believes it.

Yeah DS - Down Syndrome.

A word is so bothersome to you, but the democrat cow who photoshopped his picture is perfectly fine, no problem.

Vile, indeed.
You don't even get it. Worse than I thought. It's a matter of putting 'DS' as the identifying feature of who the person is. Saying "DS baby" is very different from "a baby who has DS." Having down syndrome is not the sum of who a person is. Volunteering with people who have special needs can really raise one's sensitivity to these matters, if you don't have any personal experience through family or friends.

Of course, you could just use common sense: would you go up to a parent with a child who has down syndrome and say, "Oh, your DS baby is so cute"?

I'm hoping against hope that the answer is "no."

Old 06-25-2009, 03:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Since you two have taken up the task of CRed-pic-police, you should go see if she did get permission. Of course, she's a democrat targeting Palin and her DS baby, so that probably wouldn't fly.

Now back to the topic of this thread;

The democrats targeting Palin's DS baby in a scurrilous attack.
The latest inflammatory word. There is no evidence other than in your head, sanrene, that anyone is attacking the baby.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Do you read anything? Anything at all? That was me wiggling. For the love of...
When you are just blathering and ranting about something, it can be difficult and usually I value my time too much to bother. Your post was nonsensical.

Quote:
If it makes no sense. How can I answer it? There's something missing over there....
That was not the question. The question was about your conspiracy theory about my "changing" pics - since I blew that out of the water, I asked you if I were guilty of what you charged, wouldn't I have changed the first pic.

Keep up and pay attention.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
The latest inflammatory word. There is no evidence other than in your head, sanrene, that anyone is attacking the baby.
Haven't you seen Palin's statement? She seems to agree that the cow is attacking her kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies