Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:34 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
a race baiter is someone who brings race into a place it doesn't belong. I am too lazy to dig up your posts from weeks or months ago. you know exactly what you are. well, wait, no you don't, but I know exactly what you are.
I prove exactly what you are - a person fascinated with the whiteness of Idaho - bringing it up a dozen times - very often where it doesn't belong. And I provide the links.

You baselessly assert that I race-bait. But you refuse to provide proof.

Sorry, but your reputation isn't good enough to take at face value. In fact, you reputation is such that you probably should provide the evidence.

But if you just want to throw out insults with no basis - it's no problem for me. It makes you look bad, though.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:36 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
that reminds me of a joke. do you know what a mexican and a cue ball have in common? the harder you hit them the more english you get out of them. flame suit on .just a joke.
Yeah - it's a joke. For a person with issues.

Like all racist "humor," it says more about the teller of the joke than about its subject.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:48 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Yeah - it's a joke. For a person with issues.

Like all racist "humor," it says more about the teller of the joke than about its subject.
hey im half Italian and half Irish and grew up with jokes about myself. and i laughed my ass off at them. those were the good old days that you will never enjoy cause everything in your world is so offensive or racist. well freakin pardon me. i got another one for ya. thist priest a rabbi and a mexican walk into a bar the bartender looks up and says is this some kind of a joke.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:08 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,303,143 times
I like diversity, too, but when you're close to a lot of gang trash, crime, a large percentage of illegals bursting the healthcare system and jail space, then that's when diversity becomes over-rated.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:34 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
I like diversity, too, but when you're close to a lot of gang trash, crime, a large percentage of illegals bursting the healthcare system and jail space, then that's when diversity becomes over-rated.
on target just perfect.can't wait for some dumbass to call you a racist

Old 06-27-2009, 08:13 AM

4,301 posts, read 7,034,703 times
Quote:
Unfortunately those who tout the benefits of diversity believe that everyone of different races and cultures holds hands and prances around celebrating. Most of said people come from places where they do not know the harsh realities of racial tension, gang warfare, and enormous wealth gaps. Instead, they sit at home in their computer chairs and preach how diversity as 'enriched' our lives. A sure sign of a naive worldview.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:49 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,187,726 times
I have been invited to a concert by the Harlem JP Gospel Choir, which is based in Osaka, Japan. It sounds like a highly diverse afternoon.

Old 06-27-2009, 10:06 AM

491 posts, read 925,972 times
Quote:
So you are associating diversity with the negative connotation of crime and deciding it's not what you prefer? Are minorities always involved with crime?

Old 06-27-2009, 11:03 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
seriously, what gives with this? diversity for me is good for one thing. food. I love ethnic food, and fortunately I grew up in an ethnically diverse area, and most of my friends were not white. but what's with the whole diversity or die crap? I have a friend who feels that she needs to have a friend of every color, sexual orientation, religion, species, ect. it seems so forced. how about you all. do you feel that you need diversity, and if so, why? or could you care less? besides food, why is it important to you?
Corporations push it while we train our offshore counterparts to take over our jobs. To have a corporation employ 70% offshore is a good sign of diversity and being a good global citizen.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:09 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,303,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavethequeens View Post
So you are associating diversity with the negative connotation of crime and deciding it's not what you prefer? Are minorities always involved with crime?
All one has to do is take a good look at all the mug shots in the local newspapers (where I live, anyway), read the names on the police blotters, see the faces and hear the names on the news involving those in crimes, manslaughter (usually car wrecks). These involve an incredible amount of illegals, but some of the minorities are our own. Depends on where you live, although it is common.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies