Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will Ditz's resignation affect the Republican Party?
It will help the party 25 18.66%
It will hurt the party 29 21.64%
It will neither help nor hurt the party 80 59.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Next thing you know some Fox drone will come in complaining about cnn's credibility, Lol

OK, here you go.

"Griffin said to Gov. Palin: "Governor, you've been mocked in the press, the press has been pretty hard on you, the Democrats have been pretty hard on you, but also some conservatives have been pretty hard on you as well. The National Review had a story saying that, you know, ‘I can't tell if Sarah Palin is incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt or all of the above.'"

MRC/NB's Bozell Comments on CNN's Misquoting National Review to Slam Gov. Palin | NewsBusters.org

Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
Don't care about the GOP, but it's great for Alaska!
True!

Old 07-04-2009, 12:13 AM

1,091 posts, read 3,592,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
And why was she picked for our vice president? I don't get it.

( o Y o )

Get it now?

Old 07-04-2009, 12:15 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
definitely neo fascist profile the "true american".

Old 07-04-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
And why was she picked for our vice president? I don't get it.
Lack of proper vetting!!

Old 07-04-2009, 12:23 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
I would've thought she was too stupid to commit a crime (a white-collar crime, that is).
Not to be rude, but I can't really think of a nicer way to say it.

That's because you let MSLSD, Huff-po, Salon and the rest of the left wing spin machine do your thinking for you.

"A transcript of the unedited interview of Sarah Palin by Charles Gibson clearly shows that ABC News edited out crucial portions of the interview that showed Palin as knowledgeable or presented her answers out of context."

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview | NewsBusters.org

Old 07-04-2009, 12:25 AM

1,091 posts, read 3,592,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's because you let MSLSD, Huff-po, Salon and the rest of the left wing spin machine do your thinking for you.

"A transcript of the unedited interview of Sarah Palin by Charles Gibson clearly shows that ABC News edited out crucial portions of the interview that showed Palin as knowledgeable or presented her answers out of context."

Ohhh, okay.
So she probably does have enough intelligence to commit a white-collar crime (just not enough to avoid being caught).

Old 07-04-2009, 12:27 AM

"She's becoming more of a kook than anything else."

"Illogical and incoherent speech."

LOL

Old 07-04-2009, 12:32 AM

763 posts, read 1,298,919 times
It hurts the party since there will be one less person that the no life Liberals can viciously attack and make fools of themselves

Old 07-04-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

Remember that blank look she gave Charlie when he pressed her about the 'Bush Doctrine'? Giggle... Yep, the woman is artic U late!! But, this is my fav,

Quote:
That’s why I say, I like every American I’m speaking with we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bailout.
But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Helping the — Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too. Shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americas. A
And trade we’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive scary thing. But 1 in 5 jobs being created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. ALl those things under the umbrella of job creation.
This bailout is a part of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies