Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,055,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I wish conservatives didn't have sex at all. All they do is make more conservatives that grow up to make even more misery and trouble for the world.
That's IT! We conservatives need to procreate to make MORE and MORE conservatives so we can rule the world! Muhahahahaha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2009, 10:05 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,335,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Can you be straight and still call yourself a Dem?

Good one.

Most of them cannot.

And when they have sex they have to figure out who is role playing as the man or the woman this time around.

No you be the woman this time, I was the woman last time.

No you be the man this time, I was the man last time.

Going to puke now.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:07 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,335,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
That's IT! We conservatives need to procreate to make MORE and MORE conservatives so we can rule the world! Muhahahahaha!

Look at it this way, if they all become freaks we wont be breeding all these new generations of liberal welfare babies anymore.

Yay!!!

Old 07-28-2009, 10:08 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,720,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Look at it this way, if they all become freaks we wont be breeding all these new generations of liberal welfare babies anymore.

Yay!!!
Your responses don't address the question at all.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,780,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
One conservative poster said that true conservatives only approve of sex when it's between a man and a woman and "influenced by love".

To the conservatives: Can you have casual sex outside of a committed heterosexual relationship and still call yourself a conservative?
I tend to lean toward conservative ideologies, however I feel that sex (with whom, how, where...) has nothing to do whatsoever with politics. I wouldn't hesitate to vote for a gay individual if their political beliefs complemented mine.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:24 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,044,547 times
Quote:
One conservative poster said that true conservatives only approve of sex when it's between a man and a woman and "influenced by love".
A social Conservative may have that view, and I certainly would not hold it against them.

Quote:
To the conservatives: Can you have casual sex outside of a committed heterosexual relationship and still call yourself a conservative?
I sure hope so.. Else I may no longer have a political ideology..

Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,329,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90

Yay!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUM
Your responses don't address the question at all.
And they never will.
SD doesn't pay any attention to the facts that red states tend to have lower education levels and suck at the federal teat more than the blue states.
We all know that it's willful ignorance.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:34 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,525,484 times
It would depend on what era you're trying to conserve... At one time drugs were legal and at another they aren't At one time people went on witch hunts and at other times they didn't. By the way it appears we are back to witch hunting...

Old 07-28-2009, 10:35 PM

785 posts, read 1,051,755 times
John Ensign and Mark Sanford would say yes.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:35 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,525,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
And they never will.
SD doesn't pay any attention to the facts that red states tend to have lower education levels and suck at the federal teat more than the blue states.
We all know that it's willful ignorance.
Like someone who sucks on the government teat by following the military around as a "contractor"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies