Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 10:47 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,487,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Palin is cute. But she's at that age where cute doesn't work. However, she does nothing for me.

I listen to those female conservative talking heads. At least I listen as long as I can stand it. They're all ditsy. They try really hard not to be (except for Coulter who tries to be ditsier than she is) but they are. It's painful to watch, a real turnoff.

What about Mika Brzezinski? Does she count as a liberal? Does the fact that they call her "Mommy" on the Morning Joe set turn anyone off?
Who is Mika Brzezinski (other than someone who needs to change her last name to something more "spellable" if she wants to get googled and not show up as a crazy chick fresh off of a Bret Michaels reality tv show)?

There are female liberal talking heads?

Who would they be (other than Mean, Stinky, Fugly and Unshaven?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2009, 10:50 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Bald turns me on. His soft (looking) baby face.

You have to catch sight of him in a good moment.
Like this?

http://somepeoplesay.paco.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/dick_cheney_snarl.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Dr. Laura Slessinger?
Oh god, no.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:04 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,470,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Here's a couple of mine:

Sarah Palin. Yeah, I'm generally not into women sexually, but I do find her attractive to look at in a non-sexual way.

Mitt Romney. Uh... This one's harder to explain, but it's true.
Hands down.....Ron Burgundy.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
You really have to get off of your computer now. That is the most strangest, ridiculous post I've read in a long time. Did you drop a lot of acid as a kid? Did your parents beat the crap out of you?

I know you can type, but Geez....THINK......

Some theory, eh?

OMG, they'll let anyone on here....
Thanks for your sensitive and insightful comments. Maybe you could share your theories - if you have any.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:09 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,427,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Who is Mika Brzezinski (other than someone who needs to change her last name to something more "spellable" if she wants to get googled and not show up as a crazy chick fresh off of a Bret Michaels reality tv show)?
MSNBC's Morning Joe. She's cohost with Scarborough. Zbigniew Brzezinski's daughter.

Quote:
There are female liberal talking heads?
Amy Robach has subbed for Olbermann. Does that make her a lib?
Alison Stewart. Subbed for Olbermann, on NPR. Does that make her a lib?

I think Rachel Maddow is hot. And no doubt she one of the smartest women on TV.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:16 AM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,935 times
Quote:
Okay, both you and politico have made that claim, without providing any photographic evidence.
Haha...no way in h*ll I'm posting my pic on here.

I've been told by lots of people I look like a younger version of Kelly Preston with dark hair...

Seriously though...all partisan politics aside...I don't think party affiliation has much correlation with how good-looking or not-so-good-looking someone is. I've known hotties on both sides of the fence.

And imo, Sarah Palin is not hot. Pretty, maybe...for a middle-aged mom. But hot? Nah...

I think Joe Scarborough is definitely the hottest male Republican politician/commentator and Rahm Emanuel is a pretty good-looking Dem...no females really come to mind for either party...

Old 08-04-2009, 12:25 AM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,090,806 times
Quote:
Thanks for your sensitive and insightful comments. Maybe you could share your theories - if you have any.
My theory is that you secretly adore Barney Frank.

I'm only contributing to this thread for my amusement only.

Keep it going, pleez.

LMAO.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:36 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Here's a couple of mine:

Sarah Palin. Yeah, I'm generally not into women sexually, but I do find her attractive to look at in a non-sexual way.

Mitt Romney. Uh... This one's harder to explain, but it's true.

Would have been a lot easier if it were the ones I agree with since conservative chicks are way hotter than liberals, but I'll go with CNN's Robin Mead.

Are there any politicians or commentators you seriously disagree with but find physically attractive?-robin-meade-2.jpg

Old 08-04-2009, 12:56 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Seriously, some one help me out. Who's an attractive liberal? I'm being serious. Help a brother out. If you come up with a name, I'll be honest and admit it if I agree. I just can't think of any really pretty leftist women off of the top of my head.
I listed CNN's Robin Mead. Their's another one on MSNBC with blond hair and brown eyes but I don't know her name. She's hot too. Probably couldn't think of another one to save my life. Conservative chicks are easy. I'm thinking Megan Kelly, Lauren Ingram, Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Monica Crowley, Janine Turner...this is too easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies