Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 01:03 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Lately, I've been fantasizing about spankin' Hillary.

Ya gotta admit, it would be fun.....

Condy Rice would be my pick though to have beer and watch football.

I'm guessing she'd take it too if you could get her past BO in the 2012 primary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 01:04 AM
YAZ

7,706 posts, read 14,080,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I listed CNN's Robin Mead. Their's another one on MSNBC with blond hair and brown eyes but I don't know her name. She's hot too. Probably couldn't think of another one to save my life. Conservative chicks are easy. I'm thinking Megan Kelly, Lauren Ingram, Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Monica Crowley, Janine Turner...this is too easy.
Megan Kelley is hot.

Cuter than a bug's ear but her sassy attitude turns me on.

My wife kinda looks like her but wifey's attitude is exactly the same.

OMG.

Full of vinegar and sumthin' else.....

Old 08-04-2009, 01:06 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,661,576 times
Interestingly, although two guys called me crazy for my explanation of why there are more good-looking Republicans than Democrats (although neither of those guys could come up with their own theories), one conservative sent me a private message to say he agreed with me. I guess he was afraid of agreeing with me publicly.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:28 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Megan Kelley is hot.

Cuter than a bug's ear but her sassy attitude turns me on.

My wife kinda looks like her but wifey's attitude is exactly the same.

OMG.

Full of vinegar and sumthin' else.....

I imagine she's conservative too.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,137 times
Not at all. I disagree with most leftist commentators and they are severely lacking in the hot dept as well.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,137 times
OK. There is a hottie on CNN in the mornings I think. But she really just reports and never really gives her own opinion.

Im trying to think who she is

Robin Meade maybe?

Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 AM

870 posts, read 1,626,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I admit that I agree there are more good-looking conservatives, but my theory is this:

Good-looking people have an easier time in life. They have advantages because people are more eager to help them and work with them. They're similar to the rich in that they don't need as much assistance as someone who is less fortunate. It's easy to say "I don't need help" when you've got lots of people at your beck and call.

Also, I think that conservatives have less tolerance for strange-looking people, so strange-looking people are more likely to find themselves comfortable with Democrats than with Republicans. In addition, I think there's greater pressure to conform among Republicans, so it's more likely that a Republican will put more effort into fitting in than will a Democrat.
I actually agree with this statement 100%. When I was younger and worked at a grocery store it sure was easier to want to sack groceries for a good looking girl. I'm not saying that's right.....that's just how it is. I also agree with the statement about strange-looking people finding themselves comfortable with Democrats. Just watch the protests on the news.....the ones with the strange looking people are usually the democrats protesting. I'm not saying ALL democrats are strange looking though. Us Republicans have our fair share of people that don't have a full set of teeth if you know what I'm saying.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,670,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I listed CNN's Robin Mead. Their's another one on MSNBC with blond hair and brown eyes but I don't know her name. She's hot too. Probably couldn't think of another one to save my life. Conservative chicks are easy. I'm thinking Megan Kelly, Lauren Ingram, Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Monica Crowley, Janine Turner...this is too easy.
well if you're going to include beauty queens and actresses, you have to admit it gets a lot easier to come up with liberals.

and what about katie couric, diane sawyer, tons of anchorwomen? fox does seem to seek out "hot" female types (like not just pretty but va-va-va-voom) to work on their network, so i can see why things are a bit slanted in that direction.

oh yeah and rahm emmanuel is hot with several t's. i don't agree with a lot of his views, so i guess he counts for me.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:56 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Good to hear. I now expect all of you to post pictures of yourselves.
Hey mines there for all to see although I am not sure it will help.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:06 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,581,431 times
I would agree with Robin Meade. If you factor in age, I would agree with Diane Sawyer and Nancy Pelosi. I really don't like Pelosi, but she looks good for her age.

I think there are probably more hot commentators on the right, and that if you look at hot stars, they would tend to be on the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies