Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 04:37 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,443,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler View Post
I'm sorry, could you show me your shining example of Republican/Conservative accountability before you start casting stones from that glass house??

I cannot think of one Conservative who's come out and said, "Ummm, yeah.... We tried that and it didn't work... Oops..".

Of course the other possibility is that you believe the Republicans/Conservatives are never wrong.... In fact, withdraw my request. I'm guessing that's actually what you think...
The conservatives are NEVER WRONG! Even when they fabricate hero stories about troops like Jessica Lynch to try and score Brownie points with the American public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 04:40 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,234,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Im just saying...how many abortion clinics are in middle class neighborhoods?
I don't know, but most middle class folk have insurance and just get it done in their Dr's office.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:50 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't know, but most middle class folk have insurance and just get it done in their Dr's office.
Yep. Plus, they aren't necessarily 'abortion clinics' considering the vast majority of them offer all kinds of women's health services including pelvic exams and counseling. Abortions are a portion of what they offer, but more importantly they offer low cost health services catered to women.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:52 PM

261 posts, read 668,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Gov't insurance would allow coverage for abortion - Yahoo! Asia News (http://asia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090805/twl-us-health-care-overhaul-abortion-ef375f8.html - broken link)

Its all becomming clear now why the libs are so rabid for this
I'm not disputing this but you realize the government already pays for abortions and so does your insurancecompany. Therefore you and I already pay for abortions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies