Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 08:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I do have compassion for the innocent life that is lost if a woman chose the abortion route after a rape and do not feel that it should be terminated.
How do you feel about the morning after pill for rape survivors? I personally think it's a great idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 08:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
I do have compassion for the innocent life that is lost if a woman chose the abortion route after a rape and do not feel that it should be terminated.
In cases of incest, too?

Women should just be used and abused ???

Old 08-23-2009, 08:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Please take the preaching and religious stuff to the proper forum, this isn't it.

Why?

Just because you do not like it? Sounds like an Obama thing.

Please keep it up Logic, some of these people need all the help they can get.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:20 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
The woman has an abortion so she can finish her classes...she wants to buy a new car...wants to be promoted at work...she decides does not like the father..she is not ready to have a baby..she is afraid to tell her parents..she does not want to gain weight..she will look funny...she will not be able to attend prom...
Her body, her choice.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:21 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
I pointing out the total lack of logic that some are using.
"Abortion is "killing an innocent life" but then they turn around and say that "innocent life" is OK to end ????? (and on their Royal say so???)
I just can't believe their ungodly arrogance !

And not ONE of them has a solution for ending abortions.
Abolishing abortions would do more for ending abortions than any other program you pro-choicers try to come up with. If abortions were illegal, less folks would be willing to risk a pregnancy for a few moments of illicit pleasure.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:21 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
You do realize that you come across as rather illogical and uninformed about real life ??

You do realize that when one self-righteous segment of society tries to take away the rights of others it can get emotional.

What is illogical about pointing out that a "woman's body" has her DNA. The child that is murdered by abortion has his or her own unique DNA that doesn't belong to either the father or the mother. The conclusion that this unique living entity is not a person because its lungs haven't developed the ability to support its own existence until 21 weeks gestation is desperately irrational and contrived. The same Supreme Court defined blacks as property. Their owners had a "right" to do with their property as they pleased to include torture and murder. Save the rightious indignation.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:22 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Why?

Just because you do not like it? Sounds like an Obama thing.

Please keep it up Logic, some of these people need all the help they can get.
Because the preaching and god stuff belongs in another forum but I really don't expect anti-choice, anti-women people to have enough respect for the rules or other posters....so I guess if he wants to blather on reciting nursery stories and looking foolish , he will.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:23 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
Abolishing abortions would do more for ending abortions than any other program you pro-choicers try to come up with. If abortions were illegal, less folks would be willing to risk a pregnancy for a few moments of illicit pleasure.
"Illicit pleasure"???? WTF??

You anti-choice people must really hate sex.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Are you actually implying that illegal abortions weren't done outside a hospital setting prior to Roe v. Wade?

All abortions are performed in hospitals post Roe V. Wade?

Since you butted in, do you have the link I asked for?

Old 08-23-2009, 08:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
What's the big deal?

Being told you are killing a human being should not be so hard - and that's really what it is, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies