Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Tired of the Lies and Empty Promises of Leftist and Marxist America?
yes 49 65.33%
no 14 18.67%
other 11 14.67%
not sure 1 1.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:12 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
talk about frightened. I think the left owns that. You guys are so damn scared all you can do is call names and NEVER answer a serious question with fact. It's all stone throwing like pre schoolers.

I guess you go completely blind when reading suny-day, sanren and a few of your other comrads posts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 12:15 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
One slight difference, The Democrats control the Senate, the PResidency, and 1/2 of the Supreme court...so thier "Doublespeak" is far more important an issue to the public than McCains lame duck attempt to appease NObama.

That is the lamest and most ascenine excuse I've seen yet. Continue to give the Republican Congress and Senate a pass to do absolutely NOTHING , but bytch, gripe, and lie for the next 18 months. Heck, considering thats all they've done for the last 3 years, it really doesn't matter.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:05 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,711,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
That is the lamest and most ascenine excuse I've seen yet. Continue to give the Republican Congress and Senate a pass to do absolutely NOTHING , but bytch, gripe, and lie for the next 18 months. Heck, considering thats all they've done for the last 3 years, it really doesn't matter.
I'm always surprised at the arrogance and outrage from the right on these boards. It's as if they forget that they voluntarily supported the past 8 years and all the hell we endured.

A little humbleness would be in order.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:13 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,904,050 times
That's a trick question. I am still working on the aftermath of GW Bush and co lies.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:46 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Here's one.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Here is another law the Bush administration broke, or bent, to suit their needs.

Privacy Act of 1974 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's another law broken.

Habeas corpus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'd better hope you never get pulled over by a cop without knowing what your rights are, therefore, you should stay in your domicile and study law.
Can you tell me how many people were affected by that "broken" law and their names?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:44 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,864,651 times
Why the supposition that the right tells the truth? remember a lil war because of those aweful WMD's? Are you tired of that side lying too? Why not ask if you are tired of lies from elected officials ... or is this another attempt to infer only the left lies? Why is it the lies of the right are not a concern? over 1 Million are dead from the one i mentioned.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:20 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,236,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
One slight difference, The Democrats control the Senate, the PResidency, and 1/2 of the Supreme court...so thier "Doublespeak" is far more important an issue to the public than McCains lame duck attempt to appease NObama.
Not much has changed since Obama took office, I thinks he's appeasing you folks on the right, since you dislike change so much.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:23 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post

MARXISM, THE MUSICAL
i will forgive you for posting another hate thread on mr obama bek you used this great picture. these chinese gals are so good looking.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:41 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,236,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Can you tell me how many people were affected by that "broken" law and their names?
No. I did watch a documentary about how muslims and arabic people living in the US were rounded up, imprisoned, and not charged with any violation of laws. Not that there was anything wrong with this Immediately following the destruction of the twin towers, except that the bin laden family was flown OUT of the US only hours after 9/11 occurred, and, I think you might agree, those were the folks who the justice department/cia/fbi might have wanted to ask some questions of. go figure.

I don't think any average American knows everything, including the systematic rounding up of suspected terrorists. I'm sure there is not a head count.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?a012fd93-17fd-4e6b-ae66-13924b424fbd (broken link)

http://xml.orlandosentinel.com/enter...,4394390.story
Attached Thumbnails
Are You Tired of the Lies and Empty Promises of "Left" America?-towersonfire.jpg  

Last edited by Hombre57; 09-01-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: links to a stories about illegal detainment

Old 09-01-2009, 07:42 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,463,479 times
To the OP:
Dick Cheney told the US that there is no doubt of WMDs in Iraq. L-I-A-R.

What's been the cost to America so far of the Iraq invasion? You're worried about a bigger number than that from the Dems? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies