Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Obama's Green Czar, Van Jones, Be Fired?
Yes - he should be fired 72 79.12%
No - he should not be fired 19 20.88%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:28 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,656 times

Advertisements

I just did a search about this clown, on c-d, couldn't find anything of prominence, but a lot buried in the superfluous bs. Here's something for you to chew on.

Quote:
Van Jones is President Barack Obama's newly appointed "Green Jobs Czar."

Jones' official title is Special Advisor on Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation for the White House Council on Environmental Quality.
If Obama plays his cards right, the American public isn't going to know what has hit them until the bullet comes out the back of the head.

Go ahead, accuse me of mongering, accuse me of provocation of some sort. I don't really care what you ID-10-Ts on the left think. It's my country, too, and this pisses me off, royally. Bite me, already.

http://www.examiner.com/x-722-Conservative-Politics-Examiner~y2009m7d17-Van-Jones-Green-Jobs-Czar-a-selfdescribed-communist-arrested-during-Rodney-King-riots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 11:14 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,303,260 times
Default Who is Van Jones anyway? One of Obama czars

UPDATED: Glenn Beck goes after Color of Change co-founder Van Jones | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

So who is this guy and what is he doing with a American government job?

Was he the one who was arrested in the LA Riots?

Who is this man and what does he do?

How did he land this high paying job?

Old 08-25-2009, 11:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
UPDATED: Glenn Beck goes after Color of Change co-founder Van Jones | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

Yes Jones has been arrested twice for taking part in race riots. The last one wasn't too long ago and he bragged that he went to prison as a racial activist and came out a communist. It is that part that Beck takes him to task for since he does hold the job of Green czar. Watch him go if they manage to get the Crap and Tax law passed into law.

He is another example of the kind of people Obama is inserting into those czar jobs and scares me because of being a black activist and a communist.

I wish you had seen Beck yesterday when he worked Jones over. Maybe it will be the Monday show they rerun Saturday or Sunday afternoon. That one yesterday was the best one I have seen of him. No clowning, no smiling or making faces, or any of the objectionable things libs like to accuse him of. I have to see the rerun of today in about half and hour since I know I am going to like it, if I can stay awake.

Google Van Jones and look at some of the not so complimentary stuff. He is a really good looking man but I just don't trust him for his past.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:04 AM

125 posts, read 140,783 times
He also worked under Clinton and helped get that criminal Mark Rich released from prison.
Van Jones also started an organization called STORM(Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement),it's no longer active.
Obama said " if you want to know what I believe, look who I surround myself with"....... Okay, let's see, John Holdren(Science Czar) wrote about sterilizing people through drinking water,
Ezekiel Manuel (Health care Czar)puts value on life based on age
Rashid Khalidi ( communist ties) obama adviser
These are just a few. Who are these czars that he keeps appointing?

Old 08-26-2009, 06:19 AM

9,495 posts, read 9,809,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yes Jones has been arrested twice for taking part in race riots. The last one wasn't too long ago and he bragged that he went to prison as a racial activist and came out a communist. It is that part that Beck takes him to task for since he does hold the job of Green czar. Watch him go if they manage to get the Crap and Tax law passed into law.

He is another example of the kind of people Obama is inserting into those czar jobs and scares me because of being a black activist and a communist.

I wish you had seen Beck yesterday when he worked Jones over. Maybe it will be the Monday show they rerun Saturday or Sunday afternoon. That one yesterday was the best one I have seen of him. No clowning, no smiling or making faces, or any of the objectionable things libs like to accuse him of. I have to see the rerun of today in about half and hour since I know I am going to like it, if I can stay awake.

Google Van Jones and look at some of the not so complimentary stuff. He is a really good looking man but I just don't trust him for his past.
BTW, roysoldboy, Monday's show was Beck's highest rated ever. NO matter how the left spins him on other programs and here on C-D, his ratings keep going up and up.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,320 times
Jones is a environmental activist, a civil rights activist and attorney and currently a Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality.

The White House Council on Environmental Quality is a division of The Executive Office of the United States (EOP). The EOP consists of the immediate staff of the President and is currently headed by Rahm Emanuel.

Van Jones rubs elbows with all the important people. And he is the cofounder of Color of Change, currently leading the boycott against Glenn Beck.

So a critic of the Obama administration is suddenly targeted by a group run by Van Jones, who now works directly for the President. I don't think there is any coincidence, and if there was an honest liberal out there they would be saying the same thing.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:35 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,766 times
He's just another racist criminal communist radical friend of hussein obama, the usual he has placed in his administration.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:37 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,369 times
This is hilarious. I'd have Jones over for dinner any day. I'd have him as a friend. I'd trust him with my kids.

Compared to Beck, who's a screaming, crying idiot and prostitute for his corporate masters.

Jones is 100 times the man that Beck is.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:39 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
This is hilarious. I'd have Jones over for dinner any day. I'd have him as a friend. I'd trust him with my kids.

Compared to Beck, who's a screaming, crying idiot and prostitute for his corporate masters.

Jones is 100 times the man that Beck is.

Beck really scares the h*ll out of the left! LOL

It's too late Beck is exposing hussein obama and the crimonals in his administration. God love ya Beck!

Last edited by dcsldcd; 08-26-2009 at 06:56 AM..

Old 08-26-2009, 06:55 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

I think that history will have alot of fun looking at Obama associates. Let me see.............who was he playing golf with on Monday in Martha's Vineyard? UBS sure made the most of selecting a good golf buddy. My golf buddies don't give me ANY billions! How about those Sandlers- great people. Selling thier S&L to Wachovia for 26 billion and having thier friend, Barry, call off the FBI in exchange for campaign money to him and the ACLU. The funny thing is that the left was all riled up over "Haliburton", but Obama's banking and tax criminals are just peachy. But they are different............right.

Having lived in Illinois for several years, this is the way they do it in Illinois. Welcome to Chicago politics on a national scale. Obama's adminstration would be really fun to observe if it was not so destructive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies