Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 11:21 AM

5,906 posts, read 5,742,936 times

Advertisements

Orly needs to ask the publisher of "Law for Dummies" for her money back. ASAP.

I have the hardest time trying to fathom how an individual who lacks THIS much knowledge in courtroom procedure and rules of evidence could have ever actually PASSED a Bar Exam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 11:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,971,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
Still waiting to see where taitz is formenting sedition. WAIT! its because obama is black huh? If it was a white president then it would be no problem. Maybe some of you jokers ought to learn what sedition is the overthrow of the government she is trying to find out if obama is legally allowed to be president if not then biden becomes president so its not even close to sedition. Try again.
I was waiting for one of you righties to bring up race, AGAIN. Typical every time you righties find you don't have a leg to stand on, pull out the race card.
Casper

Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,693,023 times
what does it take for a lawyer to be disbarred in california? seriously?

there's still the smith (although smith has disavowed taitz now)/keys/50 other people case going on though - there won't be a decision made on whether that will be dismissed until early october.

i'm sure there's no reason any of these things will go to trial, but i kind of wish they would, just for the entertainment value.

oh and from the other thread, larry sinclair, who thinks obama is a murderer, has signed an affidavit asserting that taitz asked him to give false testimony. 090915 LWS Affidavit Reducedpx

he claims she wanted him to say obama killed 3 people and he only thinks he killed 1. one of the people she wanted him to cite as murdered by obama died of AIDS. and she wanted him to testify to statements that she said she heard from other people. unbelievable!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,971,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
It is very clear. Problem is she is not doing any of that. She is asking the courts to make sure he is a citizen of this country since he refuses to show the country he is supposed to be leading his true birth certificate. Complain all you want the lawsuit is correct and would not happen if he would just let the truth come out.He obviously has something to hide.
And she and you are obviously slow learners. Your Republicans in Hawaii already said he is legal, TWICE. What she is learning is that is you make a statement or accusation you have to back it up with proof, the other person does not have to do anything.
Casper

Old 09-16-2009, 11:28 AM

oh my god.

In further support of her claim, Plaintiff relies upon “the general opinion in the rest of the world” that “Barack Hussein Obama has, in essence, slipped through the guardrails to become President.” (Id. ¶ 128.) Moreover, as though the “general opinion in the rest of the world” were not enough, Plaintiff alleges in her Complaint that according to an “AOL poll 85% of Americans believe that Obama was not vetted, needs to be vetted and his vital records need to be produced.” (Id. ¶ 154.)

they cited an AOL poll in their motion! ahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:31 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,240,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
oh my god.

In further support of her claim, Plaintiff relies upon “the general opinion in the rest of the world†that “Barack Hussein Obama has, in essence, slipped through the guardrails to become President.†(Id. ¶ 128.) Moreover, as though the “general opinion in the rest of the world†were not enough, Plaintiff alleges in her Complaint that according to an “AOL poll 85% of Americans believe that Obama was not vetted, needs to be vetted and his vital records need to be produced.†(Id. ¶ 154.)

they cited an AOL poll in their motion! ahahahahahahhahaha!!!

The "me too" legal argument!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:35 AM

i like that the judge has a bit of a sense of humor in her writing. i guess it's hard to avoid given the absurdity of the motion.

oh but of course she only wrote this lengthy, logical, supported by precedent denial because obama's "head crackers" visited her in the night. right.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:38 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,212,797 times

Old 09-16-2009, 11:42 AM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
LOL I missed this part ....the conclusion!

"Defendants shall recover their costs from Plaintiff."

Can't wait for the response from Orly World!!!
So - those poor saps who thought they were donating to Orly are actually paying Obama's lawyer team now. The irony, it is delicious.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:53 AM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
IIRC a military officer does NOT have a choice of commanders. Officers and enlisted go where they are ORDERED to go!
The alternative would be rather amusing.

"Private, get digging!"
"Sergeant, order respectfully declined until I see the birth certificates and personnel folder of every person in the chain of command above me. I have misgivings about the new battalion commander."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies