Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:56 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times

Advertisements

They'll eventually show up once the poor minority children have charges filed against them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 06:56 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
A bully messed with the wrong kid on our bus. When the kid got home, he told his mom and dad what happened. The dad was there waiting for the bus with his son. He got on the bus and asked his son, "which one?". His son pointed out the kid. The dad grabbed the kid by the shirt and picked him up off the floor telling him, "you're NEVER going to lay another hand on my son again,..do you understand?" Kid was scared to death. Then the dad rounded on the bus driver for not stopping the bigger kid from beating on his son and said "I'll be seeing your boss at the school board this morning and I hope to never see you driving this bus again". He took his son to school and would not let him ride the bus until there was a new driver. That was a different time, a time that should not have been lost.
I wish those days were still here. Do that today and you get arrested for sure.
I went to school with my son the next day. The principle basiclly took the position that it was not a school issue inspite of the fact that the attack happened less than 3 feet from the bus door...
That boy knocked my little guys 2 top teeth out by kicking him in the back of the head driving his face into a concrete curb.
Of course we involved the police. They were of little help. LOL Their position? Boys will be boys. Oh and the old well it takes 2. Yes a 60 pound intraverted 10 yearold always starts a fight with a boy 3 years older and 100 pounds heavier. Happens everyday right?
Then the kids dad and I had words in the middle of the school foyer. The difference this time? My sons father is a combat vet and I was not at all intimidated by a puss gutted has been jock. Oddly enough he didn't want any problems. In the end he paid for all of my sons dental repairs. This was 1998. His hero of a son went on to get arrested for snatching an old womans purse. Breaking her shoulder in the process.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:58 PM

200 posts, read 131,443 times
Quote:
A bully messed with the wrong kid on our bus. When the kid got home, he told his mom and dad what happened. The dad was there waiting for the bus with his son. He got on the bus and asked his son, "which one?". His son pointed out the kid. The dad grabbed the kid by the shirt and picked him up off the floor telling him, "you're NEVER going to lay another hand on my son again,..do you understand?" Kid was scared to death. Then the dad rounded on the bus driver for not stopping the bigger kid from beating on his son and said "I'll be seeing your boss at the school board this morning and I hope to never see you driving this bus again". He took his son to school and would not let him ride the bus until there was a new driver. That was a different time, a time that should not have been lost.

Sounds like a great time. I wish it still existed.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:59 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NationalistLibertarian View Post
Disciplined in my opinion means jail time for assault. Course then we would have obama and jess jackson and al sharpton rallying for them saying its racism
"Course" you have no basis for saying that.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,498,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Like you I am not sure that I see a racial motive. The other white kids seemed to be left alone by the aggressors. In fact 1 white kid was smiling ear to ear.
I think this is a case where the a bully on the bus decided to kick the hell out of a weaker boy.
No doubt some day he will be rented out in prison to other inmates for cigarettes.
Conceptually, this leads to such memorable events as the Columbine massacre, the Virginia Tech shootings, etc.

The liberals and their soft, short-sighted complacency on children's well-being in this country are to blame for these problems.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
They'll eventually show up once the poor minority children have charges filed against them.
Still not a peep about it on CNN or MSNBC--only on FOX

Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM

You guys??? I am shocked.
Here is what will happen.
They will investigate. Find all the facts that apply. And announce their findings.
1. GWB caused this fight because his father while part of the CIA helped to spread crack cocaine to poor neighborhoods.
2. No black kid did anything wrong. This was blow back due to slavery.
3. The school district, the bus driver, and Federal Government should be sued for violating the bully's err uhmm I mean the underprivileged youths rights. How his rights were violated is unimportant. Just know that they were violated.
As for the white boy? Its his own damn fault. His daddy should have taught him how to box.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:04 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,498,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
"Course" you have no basis for saying that.

Course he/she does have a basis for saying that. Any opportunity that presents itself for those bored race-baiters to foam at the mouth.

I remember when they had a sit-down protest on I-70 here - SITTING DOWN ON THE EXPRESSWAY - because two or three contracts didn't go to minority contractors. For God's sake, Jesse, Al, Louis - get a freaking LIFE!

Old 09-15-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman84 View Post
Conceptually, this leads to such memorable events as the Columbine massacre, the Virginia Tech shootings, etc.

The liberals and their soft, short-sighted complacency on children's well-being in this country are to blame for these problems.
I see your point. Pick on the wrong kid long enough and who knows what will happen as a result.
As I said earlier. The bus driver should have pulled over and called the police. Buses in my area all have a 2 way radio.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:05 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,231,338 times
These stories usually hit the local stations first then get picked up.

CBS News has it, so does Chicago Sun Times, and other newspapers.

Police Back Off Racial Motive In Student Beating (http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=99752 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies