Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 05:35 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,343,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Or David Bowie, or Kiss, or Robbie Williams, or Simon Le Bon. Even David Beckam wears make-up.

We were clueless back then...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 05:35 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,826,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah! And women who wear pants, and work on cars should be on meds too!! I mean, those are men's roles!
i dont think so ...as long as their pants zip up in the back , I think their ok.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Looks like Nipplegate was ok, since they were straigt. And something harmless like this gets talked to death. After all, he is gay Some people need to get over it already.
For those that did not see this, I don't believe it is the kiss that was the problem, but the simulated fellatio. Not the first time we've seen raunchy performances on television, won't be the last.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:43 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,868,291 times
Quote:
For those that did not see this, I don't believe it is the kiss that was the problem, but the simulated fellatio. Not the first time we've seen raunchy performances on television, won't be the last.

I just think Nipplegate turned the conservatives on. They just don't want to admit it. I mean, how often do you get to see a nipple free of charge on TV? They probably got all excited about it.
Neither one is a big deal to me. Not at all.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:44 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,233,789 times
I missed most the program but caught the few hip hop acts leading up to Lambert. Looks like the whole AMA thing has washed out. Even the blonde gal had to go to London to escape what's his name from trying to steal her award again.

But Lambert, really, all he did was submit his resume to open a show in Vegas. Paid for by American Idol.

The rest is BS.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
I just think Nipplegate turned the conservatives on. They just don't want to admit it. I mean, how often do you get to see a nipple free of charge on TV? They probably got all excited about it.
Neither one is a big deal to me. Not at all.
Oh, I totally agree. I think some of them were secretly turned on by Lambert too, and had to explain their "reaction" to their wimmens.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,868,291 times
Quote:
Oh, I totally agree. I think some of them were secretly turned on by Lambert too, and had to explain their "reaction" to their wimmens.
That's what I've been thinking too

Old 11-24-2009, 05:54 PM

31 posts, read 35,083 times
Anyone remember Prince? What he simulated at awards shows put this young'un to shame!

Old 11-24-2009, 05:56 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,060,172 times
Quote:
Looks like Nipplegate was ok, since they were straigt. And something harmless like this gets talked to death. After all, he is gay Some people need to get over it already.
But it's destroying our nation! Destroying it, I say! Our way of life is at stake! We must arm ourselves to protect the white wimmin from the subhuman masses pounding at the door! Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain, the ones from the oil and banking lobbies who are cleaning out your wallets as you agonize over a mere kiss. Horror of horrors, a kiss! The end is near! Grab your bibles and your AK-47! Fight them in the streets! Take no prisoners!
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimmer View Post
Anyone remember Prince? What he simulated at awards shows put this young'un to shame!
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Jim Morrison and Alice Cooper's performances were also extremely raunchy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies