Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 06:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Who is suggesting the only problems are with the website thus we need to get rid of ACA? You JUST admitted employers were "taking advanage" of the system YOU supported, and you're focusing on the website, rather than the MILLIONS of people losing insurance.. Talking about screwed up priorities..
Oh good, are you guys finally getting on board with ACA and no longer want to get rid of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 06:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yet, Republicans fought against any fines that could have been added to prevent employers from doing this. I love how you guys want to keep everything the way it was even though it was a completely dysfunctional system.

Granted if we had single payer option, this wouldn't be an issue. I wonder why the Republicans fought so hard against providing healthcare for every American.
Tell me urban, who the hell supported setting the number hours of full time at 30? What Republicans voted for that? Come on.. you can say it..

I thought Obamacare was going to give healthcare to every american?

When will you be EMBARASSED to post this crap, because I sure feel sorry for you having to read it.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Oh good, are you guys finally getting on board with ACA and no longer want to get rid of it.
There we go, once again suggesting people said something they didnt.. And you wonder why I think you need to see a doctor for medication..

Didnt you just say a second ago that we should go single payer? yes, yes you did.. now all of a sudden ACA is the way to go and we shouldnt abandon it..

You've flip flopped in two simultaniously postings.. thats gotta be a record..

seek medication..

Old 10-27-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Tell me urban, who the hell supported setting the number hours of full time at 30? What Republicans voted for that? Come on.. you can say it..

I thought Obamacare was going to give healthcare to every american?

When will you be EMBARASSED to post this crap, because I sure feel sorry for you having to read it.
Well seeing there are states that consider 30 hours to be full time, I don't see why that should be an issue. ACA makes it easier for people to get healthcare through private insurance company, but it doesn't give healthcare to every American.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Well seeing there are states that consider 30 hours to be full time, I don't see why that should be an issue. ACA makes it easier for people to get healthcare through private insurance company, but it doesn't give healthcare to every American.
You didnt answer the question.

Once again, what Republican voted to set 30 as the full time wage for ACA? if you're going to blame them, please be prepared to list their names...

Old 10-27-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
There we go, once again suggesting people said something they didnt.. And you wonder why I think you need to see a doctor for medication..

Didnt you just say a second ago that we should go single payer? yes, yes you did.. now all of a sudden ACA is the way to go and we shouldnt abandon it..

You've flip flopped in two simultaniously postings.. thats gotta be a record..

seek medication..
Yes, single payer is the direction we should move toward, but no I don't think we need to move backwards to get to where we need to go. Like I say, I have no interest in tearing down the house just to fix the front door.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Yes, single payer is the direction we should move toward, but no I don't think we need to move backwards to get to where we need to go. Like I say, I have no interest in tearing down the house just to fix the front door.
So you supported a bill which cost millions of people to lose their policies.. Sounds like you want to tear down the house to fix the door to me..

In fact we TOLD YOU this was going to happen, we were told to sit down, shut up, and that we were wrong.. Clearly we werent..

you spinning this fact is completely histerical..

Old 10-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
You didnt answer the question.

Once again, what Republican voted to set 30 as the full time wage for ACA? if you're going to blame them, please be prepared to list their names...
Not sure what you are talking about, no Republicans voted for ACA after waiting time forcing the Democrats to compromise as much as they possibly could.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Not sure what you are talking about, no Republicans voted for ACA after waiting time forcing the Democrats to compromise as much as they possibly could.
So if NOT ONE Republican voted for it, then why didnt the Democrats vote on the un "compromised" bill? You clearly didnt need their support to pass it, did you?

Oh thats right.. because there was NO COMPROMISE.. you're just lying again..

Old 10-27-2013, 06:39 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph107 View Post
Every time this guy talks, it's a sales pitch on why government spending should be dramatically increased.

One month it's healthcare, then infrastructure, then clean energy. Borrowing money like crazy.

This left wing radical with a marxist philosophy is suckering alot of people.
Actually, since everything else they tried for the past 4 1/2 years has failed, what they aer looking for now is to buzz up some inflation to save the day.

In Fed and Out, Many Now Think Inflation Helps

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Inflation is widely reviled as a kind of tax on modern life, but as Federal Reserve policy makers prepare to meet this week, there is growing concern inside and outside the Fed that inflation is not rising fast enough.

Some economists say more inflation is just what the American economy needs to escape from a half-decade of sluggish growth and high unemployment.

snip
Paging Jimmy Carter!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies