Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 11:20 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,777,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Tea Party Patriots — the right-wing organizers controlled by FreedomWorks — sent an urgent call to action today, asking supporters to come to Washington December 15th to “storm Senate offices” in order to “play out the role of patients waiting for treatment in government controlled medical facilities.” The e-mail says organizers plan to “stay there until they force us to leave,” and incites supporters to “flex our muscle” and “hold the line in our fight against the government takeover of health care”:
Source: Think Progress » Tea Party activists to ‘storm Senate offices’ and ‘stay there until they force us to leave.’

Last edited by joejitsu; 12-11-2009 at 11:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,851,419 times
That is their right and they do own the senate whats the problem

Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,811,485 times
Who ownes FreedomWorks? Who is funding these hapless morons? I think we should know.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,293,964 times
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:29 AM

190 posts, read 210,526 times
The only thing I predict that the teabaggers will accomplish is motivating the senators to not fall asleep (or pass out) during this session. Woe unto anyone who is passed out when the "teabaggers" come to call.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBusta View Post
The only thing I predict that the teabaggers will accomplish is motivating the senators to not fall asleep (or pass out) during this session. Woe unto anyone who is passed out when the "teabaggers" come to call.
How is that public option going?

Look at what happened in the democrat district in Ky a republican that ran on opposing Obamacare won

Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM

190 posts, read 210,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
How is that public option going?

Look at what happened in the democrat district in Ky a republican that ran on opposing Obamacare won
What the heck does any of that have to do with the fact that anyone inclined toward passing out should be wary of those calling themselves "the teabaggers"?

Or, are you saying that the public health option should include provisions to help those vulnerable to passing out in areas with a higher percentage of "teabagger" membership?

Old 12-11-2009, 11:45 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,571,923 times
Go tea baggers!
We demand our right to choose which healthcare insurance company will screw us over!
We demand our right to be denied coverage for pre existing conditions!
We demand our right to over pay for medication while those dumb Canadians pay half what we do!
We demand to pay for coverage that outpaces the rate of inflation!

Old 12-11-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBusta View Post
What the heck does any of that have to do with the fact that anyone inclined toward passing out should be wary of those calling themselves "the teabaggers"?

Or, are you saying that the public health option should include provisions to help those vulnerable to passing out in areas with a higher percentage of "teabagger" membership?
They dont call themselves that. Democrats and liberals call them that in order to try and insult them.

Why do democrats insult citizens simply because they dont agree with them.

I mean look at Gregs post calling them morons. You might not like them or agree with them but darn it respect their rights so others will respect yours.

I dont agree with code pink but I will defend their right to protest all day long. Unlike democrats but listen to democrats try and make someone believe they care about peoples rights and freedoms. pfft Let me add nor will I attempt to insult them just because I dont agree with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies