Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 12:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
^ wait until you get sick Jadex! Your premiums will skyrocket and that is if you can get coverage at all!
At least she will be able to be turned down by her insurer. I won't even have one since the Dems under Dirty Harry Reid are taking away all that money from Medicare. I wonder how many days past their passing of this law my end will come because he wouldn't have lived long, anyway. Whatever you do don't get old my friend or you will become expendable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 12:08 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I never thought I would see the day when Insurance Companies were thought of as the saviors of health care delivery. Nothing like a little Corporate brainwashing - "You don't need no stinkin affordable healthcare"
How about the politicians that have put this nation into a position of having $19 trillion of debt at the end of 2019? Nothing like a little government worshiping...

You should ask yourself what will happen to all those people when the nation files bankruptcy. You think that "free" health care will mean anything...

Old 12-11-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
That's straight out of the ACORN playbook.
Think Progress and ACORN would use the same playbook? Why Jon, I believe they surely would since they are about the same level of left.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:10 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But Polly the only place the word "storm" shows up is the ThinkProgress article. How would the Tea Partiers know they are to storm the place if they didn't hear what the far left group is saying about them?

What does the word "storm" have to do with playing the game "Operation" ? you know the game where you remove the plastic funny bone etc....

Old 12-11-2009, 12:11 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Think Progress and ACORN would use the same playbook? Why Jon, I believe they surely would since they are about the same level of left.
ACORN Protestors Storm Lehman's Office, But Sub-prime Loans Still Besiege Neighborhoods | Weekly Dig

Old 12-11-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
What does the word "storm" have to do with playing the game "Operation" ? you know the game where you remove the plastic funny bone etc....
Oh darn it, Polly, I thought you knew the title of this thread. i didn't know you were playing the Demoncrap game from weeks ago. I am sorry for accusing you of knowing what this thread was originally about. Please don't believe that I am sincere in saying these things.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:16 PM

Well sure we know about ACORN doing that but the Tea Party people aren't calling for that.

Lets say that I was being facetious with those words because I understood what you meant. I am not like the lefies here who have to have things explained unless they stick right out there.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:23 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBusta View Post
What the heck does any of that have to do with the fact that anyone inclined toward passing out should be wary of those calling themselves "the teabaggers"?

Or, are you saying that the public health option should include provisions to help those vulnerable to passing out in areas with a higher percentage of "teabagger" membership?

Resorting to vulgar monikers shows the ignorance of the leftwing nutjobs. FYI - they don't call themselves that name. It's the named that the left shrieks in their typical name-calling, "can't discuss anything rationally" attempt to discredit something they fear.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:27 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Who ownes FreedomWorks? Who is funding these hapless morons? I think we should know.
Well this is who is in charge:

The organization is chaired by former U.S. House Majority Leader Dick Armey and the President is Matt Kibbe.

About FreedomWorks | FreedomWorks

Old 12-11-2009, 12:28 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,925 times
Well they better ramp up security then, those tea baggers are vicious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies