Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 09:09 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,833,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
So when do the Jews who were forced out of Arab countries get their land back?

Or

How about the Jews who owned land in Gaza before 1948, when do they get their land back?
you have the nerve to only talk about jews being expelled out of arab countries but overlook the eurasian deal!

i think i see where your going with this? so basically your saying the jews who now occupy ISRAEL should go back to Europe where they came from right and go back to the places where they lived before their big land grab in PALESTINE TERRITORY before it became Israel as a country.

i mean really these jews your taking up for a fake IMO, they drop their mother country names and picked up hebrew names just cause...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 11:28 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,242,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Actually, that is the advantage of a joint state, they would have to find a compromise regarding their constitution, a smallest common denominator so to speak, paving the way for a secular version of Islam rather than the crazy one.
Right, it would be the one place where a muslim majority doesn't oppress the non muslim minority

Your utopia would NEVER happen in the real world.

We could also wish that Lions and Gazelles would walk paw in paw, and that seals and sharks were best friends, and bunny rabbits and dogs and cats got along really well, but it aint gonna happen.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:32 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,723,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
The Israelis are way more secular than the Palestinians.
I suppose you can be secular and dogmatic. They are not mutually exclusive. But mixing God or Allah in with dogma seems particularly dangerous. This mix seems to drive militant fundamentalists, be they Muslim, Jewish or Christian, to the farthest extremes. There is very little room, if any, to argue with someone who thinks God endorses their plan. If you don't believe me, try reasoning with the last person to kill an abortion doctor in the name of God. Or perhaps invite a potential suicide bomber to tea. I don't see anything constructive coming from that.

Old 02-22-2010, 05:34 PM

731 posts, read 776,893 times
Quote:
Right, it would be the one place where a muslim majority doesn't oppress the non muslim minority

Your utopia would NEVER happen in the real world.

We could also wish that Lions and Gazelles would walk paw in paw, and that seals and sharks were best friends, and bunny rabbits and dogs and cats got along really well, but it aint gonna happen.
Betamanlet, today i had a chat with a Palestinian who visits Palestine from time to time, and he was telling me how the Israeli guards oppress the Palestinains so much.

He told me a couple years ago in his village there were spies for Israel who looked out for people who dealt with Fatah and Hamas, so there was one spy who had beef with his uncle, he wanted his uncle to get arrested for no reason by Israeli guards, so one day he told the IDF that his uncle had ties with Fatah, at the same day the Israeli guards came to the village and started calling out his name, they started firing and threatning the villagers to show who the terrorist was, but in reality his uncle had nothing to do with Fatah or Hamas, and the spies were present with the soldiers, so he got mad by what the Israeli guards were doing, so him and other villagers started throwing rocks at the soldiers, and then that spy spotted his uncle, who ended up getting arrested beaten, and then the guards took him to a jail where none of his family members knew where he was, he was kept there and tortured for a year and a half, he got tortured for doing anything.

There were some guards who used to bring wild pigs or german shephards and free them in Palestinain villages for a couple of days just to scare the villagers. Or it even got to points where a Palestinain could not say Al-Quds but had to say Jeruslam if he was asked what was the Capital of Israel and sometimes people got killed for saying the wrong thing.

Betamanlet, if you don't want to believe this then don't, because these things don't get mentioned in the media, and you wouldn't hear it from anyone unless they seen with their own eyes.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Betamanlet, today i had a chat with a Palestinian who visits Palestine from time to time, and he was telling me how the Israeli guards oppress the Palestinains so much.

He told me a couple years ago in his village there were spies for Israel who looked out for people who dealt with Fatah and Hamas, so there was one spy who had beef with his uncle, he wanted his uncle to get arrested for no reason by Israeli guards, so one day he told the IDF that his uncle had ties with Fatah, at the same day the Israeli guards came to the village and started calling out his name, they started firing and threatning the villagers to show who the terrorist was, but in reality his uncle had nothing to do with Fatah or Hamas, and the spies were present with the soldiers, so he got mad by what the Israeli guards were doing, so him and other villagers started throwing rocks at the soldiers, and then that spy spotted his uncle, who ended up getting arrested beaten, and then the guards took him to a jail where none of his family members knew where he was, he was kept there and tortured for a year and a half, he got tortured for doing anything.

There were some guards who used to bring wild pigs or german shephards and free them in Palestinain villages for a couple of days just to scare the villagers. Or it even got to points where a Palestinain could not say Al-Quds but had to say Jeruslam if he was asked what was the Capital of Israel and sometimes people got killed for saying the wrong thing.

Betamanlet, if you don't want to believe this then don't, because these things don't get mentioned in the media, and you wouldn't hear it from anyone unless they seen with their own eyes.

blah blah jewish controlled media, blah blah jooos control this, and that..

whatever, I bet you think jews conducted 9/11, right?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
blah blah jewish controlled media, blah blah jooos control this, and that..
Well you certainly need to accept the fact that in reality things are diffrent than what the CNN, Fox news, etc show us.
Quote:
whatever, I bet you think jews conducted 9/11, right?
No, i believe that 9/11 was caused by Al-Qaeda terrorists who belonged to the Muslim faith.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Well you certainly need to accept the fact that in reality things are diffrent than what the CNN, Fox news, etc show us.

No, i believe that 9/11 was caused by Al-Qaeda terrorists who belonged to the Muslim faith.
My apologies.

Why do you think CNN Fox news whatever idoesn't show reality?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
My apologies.

Why do you think CNN Fox news whatever idoesn't show reality?
No not really man, i have compared Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya to the english news channels, and its not even close, the CNN is bias, it does not even give the other side a chance, thats why most westerners only debate on one side, its information is not updated, the reporters are just so ignorant that they clearly take one side over the other, its just messed up.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:48 AM

43,689 posts, read 44,435,568 times
This story proves that Israel is nothing like the Nazis:
The Israeli hospital home of a Palestinian toddler - Israel Culture, Ynetnews
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies