Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 10:20 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,577,270 times

Advertisements

Yeah, thats right.

I graudated from high school like 3 or 4 years ago. On my Facebook account, I know of not one or two or three but SIX girls who now have kids. WHAT about your future? WHAT about school? WHAT about the childs future?

It makes me sick. What are you in a rush for? NONE of them work. NONE of their boyfriends (no long gone-of course) pay support. Who is footing their bill? US.

And then they post pictures on there all proud. Yay! I am 16 and going to be a mommy! No, I am not joking. THAT is what they write.

Someone asked them what they are proud of and they get all angry saying "OMG DONT QUESTION ME! YOU DONT KNOW OK? I AM PROUD TO BE A YOUNG MOM!"

NONE OF YOU are married or even if you choose not to be married-you dont have any stability! Now what about the kids. Geez. I wonder how they will turn out.

I am SICK of this. Anyone else think that this "young girl being a mommy thing is cute" is STUPID?!

Sometimes I feel STUPID for NOT having a kid at 16.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 10:23 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,276,353 times
There was a high school in .... I want to say Ohio (probably wrong) where a group of teen girls - 9 or 10, actually made a pact to get pregnant during the school year so they could all have their babies during the summer vacation.

And, they did

You are correct - they are not thinking

Old 02-06-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
There was a high school in .... I want to say Ohio (probably wrong) where a group of teen girls - 9 or 10, actually made a pact to get pregnant during the school year so they could all have their babies during the summer vacation.

And, they did

You are correct - they are not thinking
And now they are all on welfare and posing with their babies like it is a fasion accessory. I am sure of that.

Oh my god. WhenI was 9 or 10, I only cared about Pokemon cards.....

Old 02-06-2010, 10:26 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
At last, something you and I can agree on.

I preach and teach to my girls all the time about these issues. So far, my coming 14 year old still considers boys gross and disgusting and thinks she would throw up if she exchanged saliva with a boy.

I told both of them they can start dating at 17.

I don't understand what the parents are doing. Must be the type that let 12-13 year olds "date" and have boyfriends.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:27 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,276,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
And now they are all on welfare and posing with their babies like it is a fasion accessory. I am sure of that.

Oh my god. WhenI was 9 or 10, I only cared about Pokemon cards.....
No - they were not 9 or 10 years old. I said that there were 9 or 10 girls.

I think they were all Juniors / Seniors in High School

Old 02-06-2010, 10:28 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
I'm disgusted and threatened by women my age who have or want kids. It's even more disgusting that more younger girls are having kids or are desperate to have them.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
No - they were not 9 or 10 years old. I said that there were 9 or 10 girls.

I think they were all Junions / Seniors in High School
Hah ****. That is still HORRIBLE though.

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY GENERATION?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
At last, something you and I can agree on.

I preach and teach to my girls all the time about these issues. So far, my coming 14 year old still considers boys gross and disgusting and thinks she would throw up if she exchanged saliva with a boy.

I told both of them they can start dating at 17.

I don't understand what the parents are doing. Must be the type that let 12-13 year olds "date" and have boyfriends.
Finally. HAH!
Your girl seems smart. Most boys are bad news. LOL!

Old 02-06-2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I'm disgusted and threatened by women my age who have or want kids. It's even more disgusting that more younger girls are having kids or are desperate to have them.
It is horrible enough to have kids (IMO) when you are of age but to frekain have them at like.....16...WTF?

WHAT is the rush to have kids?

I hate how they get all defensive. I remember my friend pregnant. And I was like "****, what the **** you going to do?" And she is like "John loves me... and I love him." It will work.

How can you argue that? I KNOW John wont love her after she has the kid. And I am right.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:32 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
It is horrible enough to have kids (IMO) when you are of age but to frekain have them at like.....16...WTF?

WHAT is the rush to have kids?

I hate how they get all defensive. I remember my friend pregnant. And I was like "****, what the **** you going to do?" And she is like "John loves me... and I love him." It will work.

How can you argue that? I KNOW John wont love her after she has the kid. And I am right.
They're having them at 14 and under too! Their families probably didn't give them proper sex education.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
They're having them at 14 and under too! Their families probably didn't give them proper sex education.
I KNOW! The body is not even developed. Dont they THINK before doing it?

Seriously. Why is thinking so dumbened down?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies