Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,434,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
like someone said; get a grip, you know as well as I do, they are not Mcveigh lovers and what was posted by the OP was taken out of context like so much of what is posted here.

Nita

There's a poster on this thread and there have been some on this board, who have attempted to either justify or downplay what McVeigh did..

To state definitively that all in Hannity's audience "are not McVeigh lovers", is really really naive..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 09:33 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Dang the left is stupid! It was a sarcastic remark about how the slobbering hate-filled left wingers keep calling the Tea Party protesters "Tm McVeigh wannabees".

I guess the Koz knows how ignarant their sheeple are.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 PM

446 posts, read 831,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post

I guess the Koz knows how ignarant their sheeple are.
The left is "ignarant" ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Alrighty then...

I'll repeat what I said earlier....to cheer when you are called a MASS murderer wannabe, even in jest is SICK!!

These people cheered!!!!!

Joke or not, it's NOT funny. It's disrespectful to the dead and downplays what this terrorist did.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
There's a poster on this thread and there have been some on this board, who have attempted to either justify or downplay what McVeigh did..

To state definitively that all in Hannity's audience "are not McVeigh lovers", is really really naive..
and to even suggest they are is more niave...end of this story for me..

Nita

Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post

Alrighty then...

I'll repeat what I said earlier....to cheer when you are called a MASS murderer wannabe, even in jest is SICK!!

Joke or not, it's NOT funny. It's disrespectful to the dead and downplays what this terrorist did.

It is the left wingers walking on the graves of the dead by USING Timothy McVeigh to insult people. Yes the left is IGNORANT.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It is the left wingers walking on the graves of the dead by USING Timothy McVeigh to insult people. Yes the left is IGNORANT.

Yeah....you came up with a good one didn't ya? You'd also be wrong....even thinking his name makes me sick. I DESPISE thinking back to that horrible day and if I'd had it my way I would NOT have called THOSE people by his name. I didn't have my way so I can't change what someone else said. But, by GOD I can tell you even if I DID agree with that so called party I would NEVER cheer if called by that monster's name!!!!!!!

Not ALL of the left called them T.McV...one person did. A whole group of people cheered it....no matter if it's a joke or not it's disgusting.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:23 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,489,970 times
Complete misinformation & trolling post...

Hannity made a nasty & actually smearing characterisation,but the crowd started to applaud upon hearing the word "Republicans "...no endorsement of a terrorist...

Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,013,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What have we been saying? Many of the teabaggers are twisted in such a way that they view the OKC bombing as some kind of patriotic act..

How sick can they be? How low can they go?

Hannity calls tea party GOPers “Tim McVeigh wannabees” — and they cheer! - Daily Kos TV (beta)
He wasn't insulting them in his mind either.

This my friends is how the "terrorists" of the middle east gains more members....just like this....they all think that they are "protecting" and that they have a "purpose"

bunch of violent frakkin' morons, all of them.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
Complete misinformation & trolling post...

Hannity made a nasty & actually smearing characterisation,but the crowd started to applaud upon hearing the word "Republicans "...no endorsement of a terrorist...
BULL!! I saw the clip myself!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:31 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post

Alrighty then...

You really need to watch the video and comprehend it correctly.

Stop listening to the robots, they are trying to stir up trouble by taking things out of context once again.

You elected Obama and he was one of Bill Ayers best buds!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies