Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 07:50 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,417,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
how many children did the fbi kill at Ruby Ridge & Waco?
Didn't that make Bill Clinton and Janet Reno mass murderers? The liberals identify and choose their villains based on politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Didn't that make Bill Clinton and Janet Reno mass murderers? The liberals identify and choose their villains based on politics.

yes it does. after all, since janet reno said that she takes full blame for the waco aftermath, she should have been charged with murder or manslaughter at the very least.

Lon Hiruchi should be in an Idaho state prison right now instead of free for what he did to Vicki Weaver.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What have we been saying? Many of the teabaggers are twisted in such a way that they view the OKC bombing as some kind of patriotic act..

How sick can they be? How low can they go?

Hannity calls tea party GOPers “Tim McVeigh wannabees” — and they cheer! - Daily Kos TV (beta)
I guess you failed to understand that the remark was in relation to the dems/libs/media claiming, alleging, lying about all the violent, nasty, racist teabaggers - cause that is basically what those on the Left have accused the movement of being filled with.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I guess you failed to understand that the remark was in relation to the dems/libs/media claiming, alleging, lying about all the violent, nasty, racist teabaggers - cause that is basically what those on the Left have accused the movement of being filled with.

They don't have any real ability to understand or comprehend. They just gulp their kool-aid from the Koz. Their handlers tell them what to think.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 PM

757 posts, read 803,296 times
As a resident of Oklahoma City I want to say I find it very disturbing that anyone would refer to the Oklahoma City bombing in a humorous way. VERY offensive. The people who are making light of this subject should visit the National Memorial and Museum. 19 of the 168 victims were children. Let's not forget the 680 other people injured. Tim McVeigh considered himself a patriot. He despised the Federal Government. He wanted a racial revolution brought about by violent means. Sadly much of Tim McVeighs ideas are embraced by the Tea Baggers whether they realize it or not.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:12 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Sanrene you might as well give up.

Some of these hate filled people will not look at things correctly even if you showed them.

The left is filled with angry hate filled people who are just looking to cause trouble in any way they can.

They know there boy Adolf is a total and complete failure and they know he has the entire dem party on their knees begging.

Watch the post on this forum alone, they lie, make up stuff, take things out of context, add some fake liberals pretending to be tea party members etc etc.

The message is clear, they hate America, loved it when they had total power and now they know that power is about to be taken away from them for being such a party of failures.

The real party of NO, the demNOcrats have said NO the the majority of Americans and they will pay the price.

Might as well ignore the hate filled left wing propaganda BS.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
As a resident of Oklahoma City I want to say I find it very disturbing that anyone would refer to the Oklahoma City bombing in a humorous way. VERY offensive. The people who are making light of this subject should visit the National Memorial and Museum. 19 of the 168 victims were children. Let's not forget the 680 other people injured. Tim McVeigh considered himself a patriot. He despised the Federal Government. He wanted a racial revolution brought about by violent means. Sadly much of Tim McVeighs ideas are embraced by the Tea Baggers whether they realize it or not.

Well you are WRONG!!! It is the left wingers who use that incident to further their agenda to slander decent citizens. The more they pracitice their foul games the more people will gravitate away from them and to the Tea Party.

If the left is too ignorant to realize that, the better for the Tea Party. I think you better research the radicals of the 60s who were always engaging in violent protests against the government. McVeigh and those like him would be comfortable among the left wngers. Even hussein obama spent his life seeking out the radicals on the left.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:14 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,205,940 times
Quote:

I agree that tim mcveigh was a murderer, but also in the same sentence I also place some of the blame onto the federal goverment. for if neither Ruby Ridge nor Waco would have happened, then Tim Mcveigh would have had nowhere to place blame.

I see that you said that 19 children were murdered at OKC bombing.

Seventy-six people (24 of them British nationals)died in the fire, including more than 20 children, two pregnant women, and Koresh himself were murdered at waco at the hands of the fbi. now justice was meted out to dave mcveigh when he was executed for his crime.

when will the fbi give up their murderers and have them be tried and executed for murdering american citizens as well.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:22 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Sanrene you might as well give up.

Some of these hate filled people will not look at things correctly even if you showed them.

The left is filled with angry hate filled people who are just looking to cause trouble in any way they can.

They know there boy Adolf is a total and complete failure and they know he has the entire dem party on their knees begging.

Watch the post on this forum alone, they lie, make up stuff, take things out of context, add some fake liberals pretending to be tea party members etc etc.

The message is clear, they hate America, loved it when they had total power and now they know that power is about to be taken away from them for being such a party of failures.

The real party of NO, the demNOcrats have said NO the the majority of Americans and they will pay the price.

Might as well ignore the hate filled left wing propaganda BS.
How can you not see that there is no humor in joking about Timothy McViegh, no matter what Hannity meant when his fans cheered at being called TM wannabees? It doesn't matter why he said it. It doesn't matter even if it was taken out of context---which I don't believe it was. Did you not see the post directly above you which read:

Quote:
You don't kid about a tragic event like this. Not in any way, shape or form.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,537,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
This thread is nothing more than a troll. Hannity was being facetious by characterizing the crowd as the dems have tried to portray them as angry mobs of right wing loons...again..another liberal loon misrepresents and loses all credibility...when are you guys going to learn..especially when there is a video and transcript...I thought you liberals were suppose to be so educated...seems there is something lacking..
Thank you. With Tea Party curiosity just as an observer walking by the room and taking a peek at this thread I saw that immediately. Geez some think people are just morons.

Ok, leaving room, go back to your debates...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies