Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 12:56 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
LOLs. Hannity was making fun of Nancy Pelosi. She said anyone at these meetings were tim mcveigh wannabes.

If you can't see that Hannity was poking fun at Pelosi and the democrats then you need to get a sense of humour.
Of course they can't see that he was poking fun anymore than they can understand that Palin wasn't telling anybody to go charging after Obama stickers out on the highway.
They can lie and make fun of people but the same people can't even joke around when talking to each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2010, 01:11 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,302,470 times
When Hank Johnson (D) says an island is going to tip over, republicans insist he meant it literally and can't fathom any other context.

When Hannity (R) calls his fans Tim McVeigh wannabees, republicans insists he meant it as a joke and can't fathom any other context.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
When Hank Johnson (D) says an island is going to tip over, republicans insist he meant it literally and can't fathom any other context.

When Hannity (R) calls his fans Tim McVeigh wannabees, republicans insists he meant it as a joke and can't fathom any other context.
`
Please explain what he meant? I really want to understand, thanks.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:45 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,302,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
`
Please explain what he meant? I really want to understand, thanks.
Which he are you referring to?

Old 04-02-2010, 02:38 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Yeah....you came up with a good one didn't ya? You'd also be wrong....even thinking his name makes me sick. I DESPISE thinking back to that horrible day and if I'd had it my way I would NOT have called THOSE people by his name. I didn't have my way so I can't change what someone else said. But, by GOD I can tell you even if I DID agree with that so called party I would NEVER cheer if called by that monster's name!!!!!!!

Not ALL of the left called them T.McV...one person did. A whole group of people cheered it....no matter if it's a joke or not it's disgusting.

What is disgusting is you see a short clip that does not show the context so only an idiot or the left winger sheep would think they were cheering McVeigh

Old 04-02-2010, 03:19 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
What is disgusting is you see a short clip that does not show the context so only an idiot or the left winger sheep would think they were cheering McVeigh
I did watch the entire segment and still don't understand why a crowd would cheer a so-call joke like that. It's inexcusable. If a liberal giving a speech referred to the crowd---in a joking manner----as a bunch of Nazi's they would boo, not cheer. And IF they did cheer you'd be here complaining and you know darn well you would!

Old 04-02-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Which he are you referring to?
The island tipping, I saw him talking and didn't see any other meaning than what he asked?
I really couldn't believe it but maybe there is a logical explaination?

Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
McVeigh kicks a**, what's that piece of s*** Hannity talking about?

Thorazine shortage again?

Old 04-02-2010, 04:09 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
"My only regret is that Timothy McVeigh didn't go to the New York Times Building." Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, 8-21-02

The simple fact is that many people and pundits on the right have a long-standing pattern of not condemning what McVeigh did.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 04-02-2010 at 04:43 PM..

Old 04-02-2010, 04:46 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I did watch the entire segment and still don't understand why a crowd would cheer a so-call joke like that. It's inexcusable. If a liberal giving a speech referred to the crowd---in a joking manner----as a bunch of Nazi's they would boo, not cheer. And IF they did cheer you'd be here complaining and you know darn well you would!

I sware libs are dense. The joke was about left wingers even comparing people to McVeigh. It is laughable that the LEFT WINGERS do that. Get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies