Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 12:57 AM

2,347 posts, read 2,786,073 times

Advertisements

Please. You people need to get over yourselves. You're all starting to look like idiots...maybe too late.

It's a figure of speech.

Hilary Clinton would have found out back in 2006 or 2007 if he wasn't a natural born citizen, and you bet we'd all hear about that. So, get over it, and move on. We have a prsident who happens to be black. What if there was a chance he was white, but born in Canada...? I doubt anyone would notice. And yeah, before you call me racist, I'm mererly pointing out the obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2010, 12:59 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,525 times
This video needs to be saved before the White House pulls it.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM

527 posts, read 467,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Maybe you should bone up on what constitutes a "home" country

I'll give you a hint *it's where you are born*
See, I told you the vein in your forehead would burst, now your little redfaced guy is applying pressure to his forehead to try to stop the hemmorage-

Old 04-03-2010, 01:02 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
This video needs to be saved before the White House pulls it.
No doubt! It could create some issues. The Kool-Aid may start to thin out a bit.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:02 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
Please. You people need to get over yourselves. You're all starting to look like idiots...maybe too late.

It's a figure of speech.

Hilary Clinton would have found out back in 2006 or 2007 if he wasn't a natural born citizen, and you bet we'd all hear about that. So, get over it, and move on. We have a prsident who happens to be black. What if there was a chance he was white, but born in Canada...? I doubt anyone would notice. And yeah, before you call me racist, I'm mererly pointing out the obvious.

They sure noticed when it came to McCain. The differance is McCain readily supplied all documentation the moment his citizenship was questioned.

As to the rest of your comment, money seems to buy anything and anyone on the left. We saw that with the health care scam.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:05 AM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
Tonight I found out that in Boston they call waterfountains "bubblers". Isn't it weird how people talk different and various ways of saying stuff? You ever notice that?

Old 04-03-2010, 01:07 AM

527 posts, read 467,917 times
Quote:
They sure noticed when it came to McCain. The differance is McCain readily supplied all documentation the moment his citizenship was questioned.

As to the rest of your comment, money seems to buy anything and anyone on the left. We saw that with the health care scam.
Money can't buy love on the left-oh, and money can't buy happiness on the left either-just to be specific

Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Tonight I found out that in Boston they call waterfountains "bubblers". Isn't it weird how people talk different and various ways of saying stuff? You ever notice that?
Spin it all you want...a home country is the country of birth...

Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 AM

2,347 posts, read 2,786,073 times
Quote:

Quote:

Well, I never questioned it, he was born in the Panama Canal zone, a territory under the jurisdiction of the United States as recognized by Congress.

But I guess Hawaii doesn't count. I mean it's only a state after all.

And yes, bubblers, I don't call 'em that, and actually it would be pronouced, "bubblahs"

Old 04-03-2010, 01:11 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
In New York, a SAFE CRACKER is a guy who breaks into safes. In Los Angeles, it's a white chick that doesn't have HIV.

So, what's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies