Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
There is absolutely nothing in your link that has any mention of Reid wanting or "enforsing" death on anyone.

Get a grip, man.
woman shouts death to them, reid says you betcha.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:36 AM

470 posts, read 461,795 times
Funny how the left will deny this being anything at all when it is caught on tape, but will stick to the fact that someone at the TP spit and yelled a racial slur but have absolutely no proof. This proves what their real intentions are. Their real intentions are to lie and smear to create an environment of division and hatred to try and force someone to act out violently so they can parade that around and say "see! I told you they were violent!" Things are going to get worse over the summer as the left tries to manufacture something before November.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I don't get people who start threads with blatant lies. Why do you do it? What's the impulse?
Guess you missed the video of the Reid supporter shouting that out

You should watch it . Its in the link provided to you

Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 AM

Anyone remember during the presidential campaign and democrats saying that McCain should come and out stop people from saying certain things about Obama which he did which was it about him being a muslim I think it was

Why didnt Reid tell that women thats uncalled for? Like they wanted McCain to do and he did

Old 04-07-2010, 09:02 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
From the scant applause and laughs it sounds as though he was playing to a tiny crowd. Buh bye Harry. Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:08 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Guess you missed the video of the Reid supporter shouting that out

You should watch it . Its in the link provided to you
Aren't you clever. Try taking a linguistics class. You'll find that the language that occurs between two statements actually has an impact. Reid kept talking, and after his comments their was applause, and then he took another jab at Palin by saying, "You betcha."Try using the common sense that has hopefully been given to you; if you do, you'll find that what the OP suggests and what you appear to support is idiotic.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:17 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Why is the leader of the senate enforsing death for those that disagree with him?

Harry Reid Jabs at Sarah Palin as He Launches Re-Election Campaign - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Wow, if everyone who I yelled drop dead at actually died, I'd be one of the most prolific serial killers in modern history.

The OP should have ended his post with "MADE YA LOOOK"

Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 AM

1,089 posts, read 654,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Listen to the crowd in the video someone shouts they should drop dead, Reid says You betcha.
You're delusional. Get help.
Reid was mocking Palin with his comment about notes written on his hand and saying "You betcha." Sheesh!

Old 04-07-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Aren't you clever. Try taking a linguistics class. You'll find that the language that occurs between two statements actually has an impact. Reid kept talking, and after his comments their was applause, and then he took another jab at Palin by saying, "You betcha."Try using the common sense that has hopefully been given to you; if you do, you'll find that what the OP suggests and what you appear to support is idiotic.
I am not nor do I care about the You betcha comment but about the they can drop dead comment.

Reid should have told that lady it was uncalled for. Democrats and you should have said that was uncalled for. Instead you are focused on him saying you betcha while ignoring the part thats important

Old 04-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
You're delusional. Get help.
Reid was mocking Palin with his comment about notes written on his hand and saying "You betcha." Sheesh!
You are also ignoring the part of the lady shouting out they can drop dead.

Why didnt Reid tell that lady that was uncalled for? Let that happen at a republican event see the backlash I am so sick of the double standard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies