Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 11:16 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,753,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
So you THINK that NOBODY can tell the difference between a natural born female and a facsimile?

You're kidding right? It's truly 100% of the time so painfully obvious that these men are masquerading, women can always tell who's a natural born female. There's only some men who have the hardest time telling us apart. Don't sit there and think that because you "think you hit the lottery" on your facsimile that nobody can tell she's not really a he.

The first dead giveaway is the hyper-feminine mannerisms. That gives them away 100% of the time.

The second dead giveaway is the skull shape. Next are the hands and physical bone structure hip angle and knee angle, foot size and shape. There are definite clues if you know what to look for.

Then comes the way they present themselves with makeup and clothing.
Really?

Transsexual or Biological Females?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 11:20 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,872,976 times
Harisus nice but....

YouTube - newhalf Nong Poy

It's suprising that so many young asian ts' look like this.

Last edited by archineer; 04-22-2010 at 12:42 PM..

Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,978,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
What's the name of the "recent study" you are referring to?

Was that done by the Church of Scientology too?

People "only need help and understanding/compassion" ???

How many people with mental illnesses have you spent time with?
What does the church of scientology have to do with anything I said?

Ive spent time with many mentally ill people. And Ive spent time with them on many different occasions, Im not sure why that would make a difference.

And since antidepressants/ssri's really are usually ineffective for most people, the only thing that can truly help them is understanding and compassion. .

my statement was simply based on an article I read a few months ago.

Dont take it so personal.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:28 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,967,001 times
I'm not part of Scientology either. And I agree with you. There are no effective measures in changing transgendered people. You just have to let them be who they are.

And the marketing of mental illness is mostly to increase net sales/bottom line for the big wigs in the pharmacy industry.

YouTube - MARKETING OF MADNESS (2/18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
What does the church of scientology have to do with anything I said?

Ive spent time with many mentally ill people. And Ive spent time with them on many different occasions, Im not sure why that would make a difference.

And since antidepressants/ssri's really are usually ineffective for most people, the only thing that can truly help them is understanding and compassion. .

my statement was simply based on an article I read a few months ago.

Dont take it so personal.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:33 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,395,337 times
Quote:
Not delusional at all.

cant recall the article I read it in as I read it back in January, but they did change many of the diagnosing methods and definitions, in addition to adding new disorders to make them more distinctive from existing disorders.
So not 360 new disorders in the last year alone? Was the article on a Scientology related site? Or NARTH?

Old 04-22-2010, 03:45 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,464,555 times
If there was effective pharmacology to change the transsexual's brain so they would not want to be a transsexual and they wouldn't feel conflicted inside anymore do you think they would take it?

Old 04-22-2010, 04:14 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,619,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Transsexual or Biological Females?
Just make sure the pictures discreetly hide the Adam's apple.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:45 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,978,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
So not 360 new disorders in the last year alone? Was the article on a Scientology related site? Or NARTH?

still not quite sure what all these wild suppositions about NARTH and scientology are about but anywho, no it was published in Psychology Today, and it discussed the fact that many people/patients are upset at all of the new inclusions and alterations made to the diagnosis code in the upcoming issue of the dsm or whatever. People are concerned that creating that many new diagnoses will lead to over diagnosing and overmedicating by psychiatrists/psychologists. Its a fairly common complaint of the new code book, Im surprised you're so skeptical. I wish I could provide the exact article that claimed it proposed adding 360 (it actually said 365) new diagnosing methods and disorders.

Last edited by solytaire; 04-22-2010 at 07:53 PM..

Old 04-22-2010, 10:19 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,967,001 times
They already are overdiagnosed and overmedicated. That is blatant.

Quote:
still not quite sure what all these wild suppositions about NARTH and scientology are about but anywho, no it was published in Psychology Today, and it discussed the fact that many people/patients are upset at all of the new inclusions and alterations made to the diagnosis code in the upcoming issue of the dsm or whatever. People are concerned that creating that many new diagnoses will lead to over diagnosing and overmedicating by psychiatrists/psychologists. Its a fairly common complaint of the new code book, Im surprised you're so skeptical. I wish I could provide the exact article that claimed it proposed adding 360 (it actually said 365) new diagnosing methods and disorders.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 AM

3,006 posts, read 3,872,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
If there was effective pharmacology to change the transsexual's brain so they would not want to be a transsexual and they wouldn't feel conflicted inside anymore do you think they would take it?
I can tell you that would be a 'no.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies