Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 02:30 PM

543 posts, read 1,227,927 times

Advertisements

It seems I forgot to enter the subject in the post and it was deleated. Here is the subject: 911-"The road to Tyranny"! It is about government corruption. The film is aprox. two and a half hours long.
Link: Ken Solar - Solar panels, portable solar powered generators, wind turbines and more!
Go to the education link on right, then choose number 38 from the drop down menu.
There are many others to look at as well. (41) about Russian weapon, more specifically-Secret Weapons: Scalar Wave Weaponry

Last edited by Floridanative2; 06-09-2007 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: add-in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2007, 11:52 AM

If you do not want to click on a link you can enter kensolar dot com. I accidentely stumbled onto this looking for solar power.
Will someone let me know what they think? Thanks.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:07 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,095,550 times
I think few of us would watch a 2 1/2 hour film on our PC screen. I can't even sit that long in front of my TV...I watched just over 4 minutes of it.

Another 'conspiracy theory' wherein our own government is creating chaos for control of us. The FBI trained the 9/11 perpetrators? The Oklahoma bombing, the 1993 Trade Towers bombing, yada yada yada....

I'm not buying into it, but when all that evidence he speaks of comes out, I'll be watching.

Old 06-10-2007, 01:07 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,305 times
Thank you for posting this, Floridanative2. America is indeed a tyranny without borders. Too bad most discount these truths because they are too horrible to consider. Ignoring them won't make them go away and actually serves to promote more heinous acts.

Old 06-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Thank you for posting this, Floridanative2. America is indeed a tyranny without borders. Too bad most discount these truths because they are too horrible to consider. Ignoring them won't make them go away and actually serves to promote more heinous acts.
It is horrible, if it is true we have a murderer in the White House! Along with all of his other puppets. Cheny, Rice, etc... Time to wake up America!

I ran accross this info on a site. the web page is here: Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks Radio interview with Hilton.

All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked
"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Last edited by Floridanative2; 06-10-2007 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: add-in

Old 06-10-2007, 02:49 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,724,870 times
What have you been smoking.............Get a Grip......

Old 06-10-2007, 03:43 PM

110 posts, read 609,065 times
I think it is logical and healthy to question our government. We must always do so in order to protect ourselves from abuses of power. Perhaps the most important, albeit succinct message I learned in college was "Question everything; doubt nothing". Those are words to live by.

Old 06-10-2007, 03:44 PM

451 posts, read 835,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
It seems I forgot to enter the subject in the post and it was deleated. Here is the subject: 911-"The road to Tyranny"! It is about government corruption. The film is aprox. two and a half hours long.
Link: Ken Solar - Solar panels, portable solar powered generators, wind turbines and more!
Go to the education link on right, then choose number 38 from the drop down menu.
There are many others to look at as well. (41) about Russian weapon, more specifically-Secret Weapons: Scalar Wave Weaponry
Warning Warning tinfoil hat alert! cue the Twilight zone music.

Old 06-10-2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
Warning Warning tinfoil hat alert! cue the Twilight zone music.
Laugh if you wish. When the time comes you will change your mind.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Old 06-10-2007, 06:38 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,305 times
One of the hardest things for people to do is to acknowledge that the exact OPPOSITE of what they know may actually be true. We think we are logical because we allow the majority to determine our sanity. If a majority of people believe in X, then it's OK if I do so as well. That may be a source of comfort to many, but it does nothing to help one understand the world around them and it does nothing to ascertain the source of the problems one encounters.

Tin hats are for those who don't ask questions. One must make an effort to grow in wisdom because this world doesn't yield its secrets to those who abstain from thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies