Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:30 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
It's only 5 days past the due date..maybe she thought she paid it like so many of us do...you liberals are really reaching..and it only makes you look petty and ridiculous...like a bunch of children in the school yard...
Or more likely, the payment comes from her mortgage company, (provided she has a mortgage), and the mortgage company is late paying it.. More left wing outrage over stupid things, by the same individuals who excuse trillion dollar deficits being run by Democrats..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Stop making excuses..

I always pay my property taxes on time...don't you?
Actually no.. And failure to pay taxes on time benefits those who do. I just received a tax bill of $550 for 2008, which not paid due to a closing and merging of lots during the purchase of a property.. Big deal, dont you have anything serious in life to complain about?

Old 05-20-2010, 10:33 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,758,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
On 'que'? Are we speaking Spanish here now ?
Si, pardona me. Cue!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I edited that post since you quoted it, here is the new improved version: There have been oh one or two increases in unemployment claims over the last several years. Would you please check the number of times Frau Bachmann was mentioned in relation to them?

You could have simply said you are afraid to discuss the failure of this administration. Trillions in stimulus and we continue to shed jobs. Well done!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:35 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Or more likely, the payment comes from her mortgage company, (provided she has a mortgage), and the mortgage company is late paying it.. More left wing outrage over stupid things, by the same individuals who excuse trillion dollar deficits being run by Democrats..
“I am so proud to be from the state of Minnesota. We're the workingest state in the country, and the reason why we are, we have more people that are working longer hours, we have people that are working two jobs, we have more women in the workforce than any other state.”

Think Progress » Bachmann: I’m ‘Proud’ That ‘We Have People Working Two Jobs’ And ‘Longer Hours’

Maybe she should get a second job

(Ha, comical aside at ThinkProgress: "Bachmann may be taking her cues from her bosom buddy President Bush, who on Feb. 4, 2005, told a divorced mother of three: 'You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn’t it? I mean, that is fantastic that you’re doing that.”")

Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,329,379 times
Well hurry up, maybe all you libs can pool your money together and do a tax sale on her house!

5 days late? Really?? This is the stuff that you dream up to post about? Talk about reaching....
Your boy Timmy was a lot more than 5 days late (several years to be exact *cough cough*) paying his income taxes, and only did so upon receiving word that he was a candidate for TS. Or, we could talk about that loser of yours, Charlie Rangel, or Tom Daschle, or Hilda Solis, or... well, you get the idea (I hope).

Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 AM

Quote:
“I am so proud to be from the state of Minnesota. We're the workingest state in the country, and the reason why we are, we have more people that are working longer hours, we have people that are working two jobs, we have more women in the workforce than any other state.”

Think Progress » Bachmann: I’m ‘Proud’ That ‘We Have People Working Two Jobs’ And ‘Longer Hours’

Whats that have to do with the topic?

Old 05-20-2010, 10:37 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Whats that have to do with the topic?
So she can pay her taaaaaaaaaaaxes.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:

(Ha, comical aside at ThinkProgress: "Bachmann may be taking her cues from her bosom buddy President Bush, who on Feb. 4, 2005, told a divorced mother of three: 'You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn’t it? I mean, that is fantastic that you’re doing that.”")
Well surely that would have made her mortgage company pay the taxes faster!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:41 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Onlt 3 k in taxes on a multimillion dollar mansion? That is quite a deal. After all 3 grand is chump change for people that own mansions so why would they bother to pay?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies