Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 09:51 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,634,206 times

Advertisements

Rush has 20 million people per day listening, Liberal radio has how many combined?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 09:53 PM

1,089 posts, read 655,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Rush's listeners are intelligent, articulate, independent thinkers.
So when callers says "dittos Rush" that means they are really intelligent, articulate and independent thinkers?

How did Operation Chaos work out?

Old 05-20-2010, 09:54 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,458,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reid_g View Post
You are not alone their are many like you that have the same observation
Quite so, and because the "dittoheads" and their like give "conservatives" such a bad name, it's exactly why the Obama administration has been trying to turn Limbaugh into the new "face" of the GOP.

Although just personally, I suspect that at heart, neither Limbaugh nor the 'wingers are actually about politics, when you really look "underneath the hood". Instead it's more about obtaining the rewards of Narcissism..... the money, fame & all the attention (even negative attention) for Limbaugh. And for the dittoheads, it's all about feeling self-important, "special", and especially about being addicted to all the chronic & childish drama ("ooh, just look how upset we make the liberals, blah-blah-blah...")!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:59 PM

220 posts, read 222,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Rush's listeners are intelligent, articulate, independent thinkers.

Now, this is really on display when Rush puts on a liberal.

The chasm of intellect between his normal callers and those liberals put on display for instructional purposes is breathtaking.

I should put up my transcripts of the conversations I've had with Rush.....then you would see and hear the difference.
LMFAO.

I can not stop laughing. Articulate? you've got to be kidding, right?

Old 05-20-2010, 10:01 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
Rush has 20 million people per day listening, Liberal radio has how many combined?
Very easy to pull off when you cater to the lowest common denominator.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:04 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
I feel the need for a handful of Oxycontin pills.....Rush's usual dose so he can stand himself..... ;-) Isn't he supposed to be leaving the country?????....ROFLMFAO!!!

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 05-20-2010 at 10:20 PM..

Old 05-20-2010, 10:07 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Brain dead liberals like Al Franken.

Lets compare the two men:

Al Franken: Successful stand up comic who walks the talk. Current U.S. Senator (D-MN)

Rush Limbaugh: Dope fiend who dropped out of college after less than one semester. Obscenely rich because advertisers pay him to pump disinformation to people who call themselves "Dittoheads"

Yea, I see 'brain dead' but I refuse to listen to it. Hazardous to ones mental health
Didn't Al Franken host Radio America when it went broke? Keep in mind that I am not a Republican, but those who voted Al Franken to the US Senate are worst than the "Dittoheads." How could a sane person vote for a clown? I just don't understand it

Old 05-20-2010, 10:11 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
I feel the need for a handful of Oxycontin pills.....Rush's usual dose so he can stand himself.....the thread title gave me a headache ;-) Isn't he supposed to be leaving the country?????....ROFLMFAO!!!
What really cracks me up is the thought of all those "Ditto Heads" hanging on Limbaugh's every stoned word while he was blitzed out of his mind, and all the while believing him to be some kind of political genius! It doesn't get any more sublimely comical than that!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:16 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
I know many conservatives, like any other group some of them are smart, some of them are average intelligence, some are ignorant, and some are just plain stupid. Every conservative I know who listens to Limbaugh is either ignorant or not very bright. The intelligent conservatives I know don't listen to him. Not one. Not saying this is representative of all conservatives, just the ones I know.
I know many liberals. Like any other group, some are smart, some are of average intelligence, some are ignorant, and some are just stupid. Every liberal I know won't listen to Rush, maybe because they can't understand what Rush or even Michael Savage talk about. I am not implying that all liberals are this dumb, just the ones I know. Now, the same liberals I know at least aren't as bad as the progressives I also know, for these are just bottom feeders.

I am not implying that all progressives are bottom feeders, just the ones I know

Old 05-20-2010, 10:18 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Very easy to pull off when you cater to the lowest common denominator.
Pretty much. Talk radio has historically been a conservative arena.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies