Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 07:57 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,600,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
A spurious and contrived charge. I have yet to see a single post on CD from a conservative hinting in any way they don't like Obama because he is black.
Here is exhibit A. The ebonics is a bit tacky for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
Why yes ! ..... Yes Indeed ! .... The illustration you mention may well be a highly probable representation of just such an puffed up "despot" !!!

If you axe me it look like dat old rat feels right at home with Ho & crew !!!

Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 08:13 PM

38,398 posts, read 22,357,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
talk about generalizing..... there are "radicals" in every party. the dems or repbubs are not bigots as a party. some groups may be self promoting it does not mean they are bigoted. the NAACP???

edited to add, I do not know enough about La Raza to comment and from what I understand the Blank Panthers are a far different group then they were in the 60's
If there was any group, and I mean any group, that promoted the white race, and aligned itself with the Republican Party or conservatives, the left would crucify it as a bunch of racists, and run them, and anyone who supported hem, right out of town. Hell, the TEA party is not even mentioning race, and the left calls them racists.

I think the left in this country has a form of Tourette's syndrome, they cannot even here the mention of white people, without uncontrollably blurting out "RACIST" fast enough and often enough.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:18 PM

38,398 posts, read 22,357,569 times
Quote:
would you consider a group of Italians or other ethnic group advocating for their rights, organizing to make life better for their community racist?

the KKK and Stormfront are quite radical in their ideas and are shunned by most people no matter what political party they belong.
Maybe, just like you credit the Black Panthers with changing, maybe the KKK have changed too? Just wonder how you can claim the Panthers are all better now, that's all.

I'm in no position to determine if the KKK have changed or not, I'm not the type of person they would accept in their organization any way.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:24 PM

18,438 posts, read 19,093,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Maybe, just like you credit the Black Panthers with changing, maybe the KKK have changed too? Just wonder how you can claim the Panthers are all better now, that's all.

I'm in no position to determine if the KKK have changed or not, I'm not the type of person they would accept in their organization any way.
I have heard the Black Panthers are a different group than they were in the 60's. don't know if that is true or not I would have to do some research on it. I doubt very seriously the KKK has changed at all.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:27 PM

18,438 posts, read 19,093,822 times
I don't consider a group racist by the mere fact that they represent a single group of people, religion or sex. I don't see the National Organization of Women as racist against men. nor would I find the Italian American groups racist against people who are not Italian. just because a group wants their "people" to have equal rights and opportunity that the majority of people have does not make them racist

Old 05-22-2010, 10:31 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,492,657 times
Quote:
I have heard the Black Panthers are a different group than they were in the 60's. don't know if that is true or not I would have to do some research on it. I doubt very seriously the KKK has changed at all.
You mean like how the Panther's were hanging out around polls with large sticks this past POTUS election?

Old 05-22-2010, 10:57 PM

Since you "idiots" don't seem to care who crosses borders illegally (let's put water fountains in the desert so those illegals can get a drink on their way in) and what havoc they create when it comes to the economy b/c your brand of "idiots" are looking for the same handouts. Let alone those who illegally cross borders/over-stay visas and set up sleeper terrorist cells in someone else's back yard.

Since you "idiots" can't seem to grasp the fact that a swat team swarming on a well-known "illegal" hotel, trailer park, shanty town, etc., would come with worse repercussions than "profiling" a hoopty with 20 "brown" people stuffed in it like sardines in a place known to be a refuge for and chock full of illegals.

How are you going to feel when an illegal, who is drunk at 2pm in the afternoon, takes out a minivan full of legal moms and kids? It's happened. Illegal was let go...liberal stupid judge in Delaware let him go...on his 3rd DUI. Mom and kids...car totaled, kids and mom still in physical therapy. And Mom is a USAF wife of 21 years. Nice.

God forbid the REALITY of the ISSUE should ever be taken into consideration. It's all about "feelings". Get over it and start dealing with FACTS.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-23-2010 at 07:04 AM..

Old 05-22-2010, 11:22 PM

14,576 posts, read 23,133,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Since you "idiots" don't seem to care who crosses borders illegally (let's put water fountains in the desert so those illegals can get a drink on their way in) and what havoc they create when it comes to the economy b/c your brand of "idiots" are looking for the same handouts. Let alone those who illegally cross borders/over-stay visas and set up sleeper terrorist cells in someone else's back yard.

Since you "idiots" can't seem to grasp the fact that a swat team swarming on a well-known "illegal" hotel, trailer park, shanty town, etc., would come with worse repercussions than "profiling" a hoopty with 20 "brown" people stuffed in it like sardines in a place known to be a refuge for and chock full of illegals.

How are you going to feel when an illegal, who is drunk at 2pm in the afternoon, takes out a minivan full of legal moms and kids? It's happened. Illegal was let go...liberal stupid judge in Delaware let him go...on his 3rd DUI. Mom and kids...car totaled, kids and mom still in physical therapy. And Mom is a USAF wife of 21 years. Nice.

God forbid the REALITY of the ISSUE should ever be taken into consideration. It's all about "feelings". Get over it and start dealing with FACTS.
LOL WUT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by "World Net Daily
If George Bush's amnesty for between 8 million and 14 million illegal aliens is enacted, you can kiss the old America goodbye.
Real message of the Bush amnesty

Old 05-22-2010, 11:25 PM

191 posts, read 144,356 times
Quote:
if you have any desire for people to listen to your views calling people traitors and vermin will only get you like minded folks agreeing with you. not very effective for change if that is truly the point. sounds more like some in this thread are still mad we have a black POTUS.

if you have any desire for people to listen to your views calling people racist will only get like minded folks agreeing with you. oh yeah, and blah blah blah.

"Calling people names and making inflammatory remarks is bad, unless I do it or agree with the person doing it"

Old 05-22-2010, 11:40 PM

Quote:
=Bosco55David;14296977]LOL WUT?
Wut did you not understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies