Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2010, 06:25 PM

880 posts, read 2,025,295 times

Advertisements

Fact if Turkey sends a navy ship and it is attacked by Israel NATO law says a attack against one member is a attack against all members.Turkey is a member so is the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 06:28 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej64 View Post
Fact if Turkey sends a navy ship and it is attacked by Israel NATO law says a attack against one member is a attack against all members.Turkey is a member so is the USA.
Knowing the USA, they will not do a damn thing. You cannot even get these spineless Dems to issue a sternly worded letter. You think the USA would live up to it's NATO obligations? No chance. Turkey would be sold down the river. Our foreign policy at it's core means pleasing Israel. Hope your kid is not in the military fighting and putting their life of the line for Israel's strategic interests.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:32 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born&BredIrish View Post
Funny I always considered the Democratic party to be very right wing. I remember seeing another thread, I think it asked why or neighbours the U.K. had two major left wing parties and all I could think was why does the U.S.A. have two major right wing parties.

I often also thought that the Republicans would have made supurb Europeans, that said it would have to be right about the time the Pope called for the First, Second or Third Crusade.
Maybe we have just confused definitions between the pond. On this side, the democrats have been self identified as the left, while the republicans have been considered on the right. Of course that relies on everyone having the same understanding of what constitutes left and right. As an example, Bush was self described as a right winger ... but he was in fact left all the way, policy wise. Personally, I don't really buy into the left-right argument, because it's just a divide and conquer mechanism, presenting the illusion of choice. There is no choice ... not here in the US, and not over there in the Queen's back yard. You all have your Parliament, and we have our congress. Our congress works for the Federal Reserve Bank, and your Parliament works for the Queen, which is the Bank of England.

No left .. no right ... just us and them. Them being a very small group of globalist/elitist ultra wealthy, and the rest of us who aren't members of the club.

Do you all have any less CCTV cameras depending on which party has the majority in Parliament? Any less taxes? Any less intrusions? Will you not still get fined for having your trash bin slightly ajar even if the Labor is in charge?

This, I think is far more evident to you folks over there than the dolts who make up this American electorate. They may get poorer as each year passes ... they might find it a little harder to make ends meet from year to year ... but the politicians TELL them everything is just fine and dandy, and the American people choose to believe what they are told, rather than what see with their own eyes, or experience. And many of them will actually explain to you in detail, why it was absolutely necessary to give a bunch of Wall Street gangsters several Trillion dollars of their money. That's how smart they are.

Though things are a changing .. and the old saying "Be careful with a fool, because one day he may get smart" is beginning to apply.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:36 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,394,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
You know what is funny? North Korea sinks a South Korean vessel killing many and their is nary a word. Israel tries to defend itself and there is full blown indignation, even before the facts are in. I wonder why that is?
Because no one gives a rats patootie about S. Korea and everyone seems willing to prejudge the Jewish state. I am sure "Peace Studies" profs across the world are lapping at this obvious set-up.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM

Crasher
There are 28 members in NATO I do not think it matters if the ZIONIST USA lives up to its agreement.Maybe they will disband or throw the USA out.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
That's already occurred. It doesn't have to be a military vessel. That those ships were sailing under the Turkish Flag and attacked by Israel, it was an act of war. And at least one vessel was sailing under an American Flag, and that too was an act of war against America.

Unfortunately, there will be no response from the US Government on this event, just as they didn't in 1967, when Israel brutally assaulted the USS Liberty with torpedos, and strafing the deck and water in an attempt to sink that ship and kill off any witnesses ... there was no response from Washington because Lyndon B Johnson, that traitor scumbag was in on it. It was a false flag attack to be blamed on Egypt, so the US would fight alongside Israel against the Arabs. Luckily, the Liberty's crew were able to get a mayday off, and announce this dastardly act by Israel ... which was the only reason the Israelis broke off the attack, and why that ship survived.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaggy View Post
Because no one gives a rats patootie about S. Korea and everyone seems willing to prejudge the Jewish state. I am sure "Peace Studies" profs across the world are lapping at this obvious set-up.

Oh yeah, a real set-up. They purposely set out to delver aid to these besieged people in Gaza that Israel has been trying to strangle to death, knowing that Israel would attack them, kill them ... and they did this ALL TO MAKE ISRAEL LOOK BAD?

Look Pal, no such effort is needed. Israel does very well making themselves look bad, without an elaborate effort from someone else.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:51 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Crasher
There are 28 members in NATO I do not think it matters if the ZIONIST USA lives up to its agreement.Maybe they will disband or throw the USA out.
But Steve where else would they manage their headquarters where they could get by with the things they get by with in New York City? They need to get the hell out as soon as possible.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:51 PM

If fighting breaks out between Israel and Turkey you can I assure you Israel will not be fighting some 10 year old kid throwing stones at them.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:56 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh yeah, a real set-up. They purposely set out to delver aid to these besieged people in Gaza that Israel has been trying to strangle to death, knowing that Israel would attack them, kill them ... and they did this ALL TO MAKE ISRAEL LOOK BAD?

Look Pal, no such effort is needed. Israel does very well making themselves look bad, without an elaborate effort from someone else.
This whole thing was a set-up and only stupid people think any different. I wish you had watched the TV group that showed what actually happened when the IDF people rappelled down to investigate the cargo and were beaten by those people that are called activists not the terrorists that many of them were.

You need to see that video if you get a chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies