Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2012, 08:06 AM

139 posts, read 142,135 times

Advertisements

The question is for this Cowboys fan, which Dallas Cowboy team will show up this week against the New Orleans Saints?
Will it be the Cowboys team of November with interceptions, blunders, penalties and missed passes?
Or will it be the Cowboys team of December, which has steadily struck a small, itsy bitsy flame of hope within me and fans everywhere? This is the team we saw against the Steelers last week. Steelers are no pushover, never were. The team that actually has a running game, the team where Tony Romo made quick smart passes to open receivers who actually caught the ball. The team where the 0-line actually gave Tony a chance to make a play without constantly running for his life. And a defense that made plays when they needed to.
Hey! They werent perfect but its a far cry from what we have seen so far this season.
And remember, Tony isnt noted for success in December.
As Jimmy Johnson said once, "Beware of teams that get hot in December."

NO WAIT! I didnt say that. Thats a jinx. Forget it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 02:17 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
I think Demarco Murray will have a field day against that NO defense and the Cowboys will win but will not make the playoffs.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:25 PM

14,327 posts, read 14,623,274 times
Watching Cowboy games is painful sometimes. What are their red zone numbers? The few Cowboy games I did see scoring once they are in the red zone didn't seem too great. Saints have been up and down though so Cowboys could pull it off.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Watching Cowboy games is painful sometimes. What are their red zone numbers? The few Cowboy games I did see scoring once they are in the red zone didn't seem too great. Saints have been up and down though so Cowboys could pull it off.
Watching Cowboy games is always painful.
But the point is, they are playing better. They do find the end zone.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,929,122 times
Saints have a soft D, they will likely win if they control the ball.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:34 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Saints have a soft D, they will likely win if they control the ball.
yep, one of the worst defenses in the league. I feel bad for Drew Brees.

Saints coming off an ENORMOUS win, whacking the Bucs 38-0 or something like that. Cowboys coming of another huge late heroics game. Saints offense has been clicking lately, and the Cowboys have been clutch lately. Should be a fun game.

Don't look at my screen name after reading this, but Geaux Saints!

Old 12-20-2012, 02:40 PM

[quote=skins_fan82;27430736]yep, one of the worst defenses in the league. I feel bad for Drew Brees.

Saints coming off an ENORMOUS win, whacking the Bucs 38-0 or something like that. Cowboys coming of another huge late heroics game. Saints offense has been clicking lately, and the Cowboys have been clutch lately. Should be a fun game.

Don't look at my screen name after reading this, but Geaux Saints! [/quote
Since you are a Redskins fan, I will not take offense.
I will also assume Geaux means Phooey in French or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football