Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 AM

4,454 posts, read 3,394,691 times

Advertisements

Now that we have round left (excluding the Pro Bowl) before the Super Bowl. So here's my predictions
Colts @ Patriots
Packers @ Seahawks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 06:19 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Hawks in a close grueling duel, Pats beat Colts by double digits. But then again, I'm a hardcore pats fan .

Old 01-12-2015, 06:23 AM

14,327 posts, read 14,623,274 times
OK, so you were picking the Lions over the Packers and now they can beat Seahawks? I want the win and they have improved since 1st game, but with Aaron on one leg, oh, boy, he is not superman. I'll go Pats and Packers. Mike & Mike say both games will be blow outs! We'll see!

Old 01-12-2015, 06:26 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
OK, so you were picking the Lions over the Packers and now they can beat Seahawks? I want the win and they have improved since 1st game, but with Aaron on one leg, oh, boy, he is not superman. I'll go Pats and Packers. Mike & Mike say both games will be blow outs! We'll see!
I doubt Seahawks-packers will be a blowout.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:27 AM

1,129 posts, read 1,351,846 times
Colts vs Patriots Patriots: 41 Colts: 17
Packers vs Seahawks Seahawks: 31 Packers: 14

The Ravens are really the only team that puts up a fight at Gillete. Meanwhile, we all know the Packers on the road.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:33 AM

14,327 posts, read 14,623,274 times
Packers SB year 6th seed, won their road games, this team not so much. I'm hoping for a close game though.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:48 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,626,903 times
Packers 24, Seahawks 17
Patriots 38, Colts 28

Would love to see Indy get in... But New England is healthy at the right time.

Losing Ahmad Bradshaw hurt Indy tremendously.

Rodgers isn't going to hold back. Expect to see the Aaron we saw in the second half against the Cowboys... And the Packers D is way more legit than people realize.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:01 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Colts @ Patriots- Luck is proving to be one of the elite, but Brady IS the elite and will propel the Patriots to another Super Bowl.

Packers @ Seahawks- The Packers will keep this one close, (and I am pulling for them) but the 12th Man will rise to the occasion and send the Seahawks to meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:01 AM

1,129 posts, read 1,351,846 times
Seattle's defense is just as good as Buffalo's defense. If they watch Week 15 and use the same 4-3 Buffalo used in week 15, the Seahawks will win guaranteed. Pressure Rodgers in the pocket.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:24 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,331,786 times
I think the Seahawks have to be considered the favorite, if nothing else because of Rodgers' limited mobility. The Packers *do* have a very good offensive line and Eddie Lacy, and Clay Matthews can be disruptive to the middle of the field, but Russell Wilson puts so much pressure on defenses to guess where he's going with the football. He might not be a fantasy football fan fave but the guy flat out kills it again and again in key situations. He does the whole "mobile quarterback" thing better than anyone I've seen. In addition, while I normally considered home field advantage to be much overrated, it's not in the case of Seattle, where the loud stadium noise can become a visible distraction. I won't say that Packers can't win this one, but I like the Seahawks chances. Seahawks 24 Packers 16. This might be one of those games in which Rodgers has a chance to rally his team for a tie or lead late, but I think Wilson will make big plays and Seattle's defense will hold late.

The Patriots destroyed Indy in the middle of the season, but this will be a much tougher game for New England. Unlike the Ravens, the Colts have seen the Patriots before. I think they can adjust to their speed and they now know a lot more of the stunts that Belichick will pull. My basic conclusion about the Patriots is that, toward the end of the season, they're typically not necessarily the best team in terms of talent; they're just so extraordinarily well-coached that they will beat teams that aren't a) talented and b) ready for what the Pats are going to throw at them. I've thought that the Pats were the team to beat all year, but I'm going to go out on a fragile limb and consider myself taken in by the Colts late-season run. I think Luck gets to his first Super Bowl. Colts 27 Patriots 23. I hate, hate, hate to pick against Belichick and Brady - no logic to it really. Just a gut feeling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football