Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2009, 02:11 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,563,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desol11 View Post
I think a trade up for colt mccoy
Quick, name the last UT quarterback to amount to anything in the League.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 02:37 AM

1,301 posts, read 2,110,927 times
We don't need T.O. All he'd do is make things worse. Maybe the Cowboys will realize they're just an average team this year and work hard to get better. Being at 2-2 is not the end of the world.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:40 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,734,745 times
i love it. Cowboys lost. Bills lost yeah yeah trah the Bills i don't care. I've been hearing it my whole life. But witht the Cowboys don't look like your America's team anymore.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:50 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,053,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
i love it. Cowboys lost. Bills lost yeah yeah trah the Bills i don't care. I've been hearing it my whole life. But witht the Cowboys don't look like your America's team anymore.
Nope, it is completely clear now that Tony romo is nothing but a celebrity QB who could care less about winning or losing.

He is probably the most overhyped, overrated QB in the history of the NFL. The Cowboys are FINISHED. Their schedule only gets tougher.
Eagles Giants battle for NFC East if ELi is healthy. Otherwise Eagles are long gone..hand them the division now if Eli is hurt.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,181,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Bright spot: at least the running game looked good.....
You're kidding, right?

The bulk of the yardage gained was by dink & dunk screens; and what about 3rd and 4th downs with the game on the line - from the 2 yard line! Where's that great running game again?

Why throw at Champ Bailey when you're the #1 rushing team in the league!!??

Old 10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
You're kidding, right?

The bulk of the yardage gained was by dink & dunk screens; and what about 3rd and 4th downs with the game on the line - from the 2 yard line! Where's that great running game again?

Why throw at Champ Bailey when you're the #1 rushing team in the league!!??
Fine, the 'Boys are kickin' rocks. They're lookin' too much like an average team.

If we lose to the Chiefs, then someone has to go. SOMEBODY.......

Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 AM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
I will never say that a (2-2) team won't make the playoffs, no matter how hard it is to believe in them.

I'll also say that a fan of a (1-3) team with a history of losing the biggest games and a so far failed experiment with a certain superstar WR can say anything about anybody.
WHY SO BITTER?

Old 10-05-2009, 12:36 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,033,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth from ELP View Post
At what point do we true fans realize that Romo and Wade Philips are not the ones to take the Boys to the Super Bowl?

I just dont think Romo has it in in him. Philips? Do I have to say more? Enough is enough!
I agree, they're not even the ones to get us a playoff win much less a Super Bowl!

I think our biggest problem is that we have no leadership on this team. And that starts at the top. Wade is a good defensive coach but he has now proven beyond any doubt IMO that he is not head coach material. Romo isn't showing any leadership either, and that is crucial for any team at the QB position. Don't even get me started on Romo's continuously sloppy, inconsistent passing! He doesn't even seem to have the desire to do whatever he needs to do to improve as a player and help the team win, and to me that is pathetic.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:18 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,181,746 times
Phillips - He's always sounded like he's concerned about his job more than being critical of his team's mistakes.

Romo - If he can't handle pressure situations (big games, crucial stretch runs), how will he perform when his career is in question?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:01 PM

212 posts, read 573,046 times
You forgot about the third amigo Jason Garret his play calling is terrible, you have a three headed horse and you throw the ball. then he has the gall to throw the ball at Champ Bailey twice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football