Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2024, 09:37 AM

1,285 posts, read 591,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
That was the weakest softest gameplan I’ve seen in a while.

I'm not here to be a smarty pants, or gloat but what the heck was the plan on "D"? Anyone following football knows Pack fans were screaming for Barry to be fired in Oct. and beyond. He called a great game, Dallas looked like some of his previous game plans. It is mind boggling, 12 win team, in your stadium, allowing a young punk team to walk all over you? Packers TE/WR group, not a single vet, rookies or 1 year in, and no pressure?
Majorly out-coached, out game-planned that's what happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2024, 09:55 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
Dallas’s lack of coverage with the Packers receivers was what really surprised me. Beautiful passes to wide open receivers.
WELP, I had predicted the Canning of Fat Mike after the first playoff loss, and promotion of Dan Quinn to Head Coach. Quinn once took the lowly Atlanta (at the time HOTLANTA) Falcons to the Super Bowl where they lost to Bilecheat and the Evil Patriots. SO at least he has been there more recently than Fat Mike. However, the Talking Heads on TV already started talking about Old Bill Belicheat coming to Dallas. Of course, he and Jerrah are friends but also two dominant personalities, so Jerrah Would have to bite the bullet and spend Old Bill's Tenure in his office with the door closed and his mouth tightly shut. Which would be asking way too much.

Either way, the Cowboys did not show up on either side of the ball. The only time the offense looked good was toward the end, when the Packers subbed out the starters to prevent injury and started playing softer.

Maybe it was the 17 degree weather (outside) The Packers thrive on that.

Or maybe it is the shortcomings of Dak and Co.

OR More likely it was a poor game plan and superior coaching by the Packers.

Either way, I predict we will see Fat Mike pack up his RV and move to another buffet parking lot this week.

Old 03-15-2024, 02:29 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,513,431 times
It is official. Stephen and Jerry Jones has destroyed this once great franchise. It took some time but they have reached their ultimate goal.

Old 03-19-2024, 01:33 AM

3,727 posts, read 2,551,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
It is official. Stephen and Jerry Jones has destroyed this once great franchise. It took some time but they have reached their ultimate goal.
I was sorry to see Vander Esch retiring.. my opinion, this is more demoralizing news for Dallas. Vander Esch is leaving due to ongoing neck injury..

Old 03-19-2024, 10:03 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
The Keystone ot the Cowboys offensive line, pro-bowler and future HOFer Tyrone Smith has left for the Jets Now the Jets love to hire the elderly. Smith is in his 30s has had major injuries and is past due for another one. I can see why the Cowboys, with their salary cap space had to let him go, but once he injures himself on the first drive in New York and has to sit with Aaron Rogers in the State Farm Booth for the rest of the season, well, sad but when he is healthy he still is a fun player to watch.

Jerruh caused this mess, overpaying Dak and Zeke and hiring fat Mike McCarthy

Look how many starters left and went with Quinn to the Redskins. They like the idea of playing for Quinn better than playing for Fat Mike. Now Zimmer is coming, a coach who is generally not liked by the players, and more are leaving.

3rd place Cowboys next year>? Anyone ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football